ADVERTISEMENT

JFC... sad news coming out of Rock Hill, SC

Not to be a smartass, but if the media stopped reporting on it, how did you find out it happened?
(At the Portland ICE office in the South Waterfront)
I saw the video on Twitter and then read about it on KATU Portland’s website.

It’s just odd to me that this evoked 24 hour coverage from all the major networks just last summer and now, not a peep. You have to actively seek out this news now.

Why? It’s not like the attacks are getting weaker. It seems like they’re getting worse. There were 2 separate fires this time and it appears like they tried barricading the doors.

Reactions: DANC

It’s just odd to me that this evoked 24 hour coverage from all the major networks just last summer and now, not a peep. You have to actively seek out this news now.

Why? It’s not like the attacks are getting weaker. It seems like they’re getting worse. There were 2 separate fires this time and it appears like they tried barricading the doors.
antifa. wrong narrative. trump's not in office. election's over. not all federal buildings matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC

So, it is being reported on. 🤔

:)

Not to be a smartass, but if the media stopped reporting on it, how did you find out it happened?
(At the Portland ICE office in the South Waterfront)
I learned about it from Fox, but, of course, everyone knows that's not real news, right?

Reactions: ulrey
I learned about it from Fox, but, of course, everyone knows that's not real news, right?

75521398.jpg

:D

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT