ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance, VP selection

I have to admit...I'm kind of intrigued by Vance, and what he might be able to bring.

There are serious questions on why he seemingly "flipped" for Trump. But I know quite a lot of people, really awesome people actually, that have flipped either way on Trump since he emerged in politics.

His record, his book, his resume...outside the Trump flip...is pretty darn impressive. And referring back to my original point, I know many people that I'd trust anything in my life with, that are ardent Trump supporters. I just don't agree with them on their views of this one man.

Its going to be interesting to hear him talk, debate, etc... in the coming months as the candidate, and probably years as the VP. He might be a very prominent and important person in all our lives for the next 12 years.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
A great exchange here by Vance with Powell. Vance is correct. There are always trade offs and I’d argue this is one of the reasons for the rise of Trump. Sure, it’s cool Americans can buy a plastic toy from China, but a lot of them make 15 bucks an hour and can’t afford a house, college, or healthcare. @Spartans9312 this is what I was getting at the several times I mentioned it to you.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I might end up liking Vance. After watching that clip and with Trump’s recent change to embracing Bitcoin, Vance has an opportunity to be one of the young conservatives who moves the U.S. to Bitcoin quicker. It’s a national security risk at this point that the U.S. Government doesn’t own any Bitcoin or mine it themselves. Hopefully, Trump wins and changes that in the 2025.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT