ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance deserves his own thread

You are always wrong. So, so dumb.

"We're not going to play," Kentucky coach John Calipari said Thursday. "We're not going to do a home-and-home. That's out. They don't want to play two games in the state of Indiana, which I'm fine with.

I know. I was being sarcastic.

Stop this nonsense!

Don't pollute my JD Vance rant thread with pissing about who didn't want a home-home, or zippers!

And why was Lexington even brought up in the first place?!?

I probably would have been there a few times if you guys hadn’t been so afraid of the home and home.
Don't start ... it's untenable.

Put it this way .. if both programs didn't have egotistical douche-nozzles as coaches there would never have been an issue.

Hopefully this will come up during th debate. Not only would it piss Trump off to the max, but it would be interesting to see how Vance answers the question...

Ok most folks know that Vance started out a never-Trumper, even sent tweets to friends referring to him as "America's Hitler"...

Now JD has explained the shift in his views of Trump as a result of how good a job Vance thought Trump did as POTUS. There's even video of Vance calling Trump the greatest POTUS "of my lifetime"...

Now I think that's whack, but hey JD is entitled to his opinion. But the question is at what point in Trump's Presidency did JD have this revelation of how great Trump was? Because as this video points out in Feb of 2020 Vance was seemingly still in Trump is a buffoon mode.In fact in a DM in Feb 2020 Vance basically characterized Trump as a "failed populist"

Then in June 2020 Vance wrote a DM saying that Trump will "probably lose". Which seems pretty astute for the time, but it makes me wonder when exactly Vance decided that Trump was the best POTUS in his lifetime? Maybe it was Trump's brilliance in dealing with covid that caused this epiphany in the last 10 months of Trump's term?

And it's strange that in June 2020 Vance was pretty sure Trump would lose, but now one of Vance's main talking points is that the 2020 election was stolen from the "failed populist"...

They are incredibly lazy people. It’s shocking that it’s even an issue today. Abstinence until you want kids. Pull out. Require a condom. Get on birth control. Buy plan B. The amount of laziness that has to be overcome to get to an abortion is incredible
You make a good point. Why would anybody get pregnant today if they didn't really want to? I would advise any young couple who would not grab onto biblical morality to get on birth control and also tell that boy to, "wrap it up" This way you have two barriers and the spread of sexually transmitted diseases won't happen as much. STD's are a major problem today.

You make a good point. Why would anybody get pregnant today if they didn't really want to? I would advise any young couple who would not grab onto biblical morality to get on birth control and also tell that boy to, "wrap it up" This way you have two barriers and the spread of sexually transmitted diseases won't happen as much. STD's are a major problem today.
You think “biblical morality” disallows birth control?

One of my best friends had his twins while using a condom.

They aren't 100% effective.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT