Big Red Crimson Buffalo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
Final 3 are:

Missouri
Indiana
Arizona State

All signs point to Mizzou. He decided to not take officials to IU and Arizona State.

He is the cousin of Mizzou star and former NFL player Jeremy Maclin.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I'm reaching hard here, but hopefully he didn't take an official visit because he was looking to be the top WR in the class and we got some good news on Rashawn Williams

Reactions: vesuvius13
I'm reaching hard here, but hopefully he didn't take an official visit because he was looking to be the top WR in the class and we got some good news on Rashawn Williams

In all fairness, it likely had zero to do with other recruits. This kid looks up to his cousin, Jeremy Maclin, who was all-SEC at Mizzou and a Pro Bowl NFL guy. The uncle of Jay Maclin, Jeremy Maclin’s father, was a huge influence on him. The family was rooted in Missouri and the university. It was basically a legacy recruit from the start. I don’t think it is a knock on IU or Arizona State. It’s just that he had a lot of Mizzou DNA already in his system. He was going to end up at Mizzou from the beginning. Had nothing to do with other recruits really.

You've got the wrong guy;)

Re-read the post you are quoting. It starts with the name "Williams".:rolleyes:
Tall?
Unless I've got the wrong guy, rivals has him listed at 6 ft. which means he's probably 5-10 or 5-11.
You are right I was looking back and forth between recruits profiles and got switched up. With Rashawn Williams(6'1) he is lanky but wouldn't call him "tall" even though my short stature I normally would say he is lol. He would be a great option with outside and some inside slot options. I see him mostly on the outside contributing with his speed.

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
Yes, as in Rashawn Williams, right? As in this guy:

Yeah that's what I meant. As per my post "You are right I was looking back and forth between recruits profiles and got switched up. With Rashawn Williams(6'1) he is lanky but wouldn't call him "tall" even though my short stature I normally would say he is lol. He would be a great option with outside and some inside slot options. I see him mostly on the outside contributing with his speed." I think he would be a great get honestly. What do you think?

You got me.:confused:

I should have stayed out of it.

I thought I was coming to the defense of an Indiana fan being attacked by a Missouri fan.

Are you a pu fan, MO fan, Princeton fan or a Lebanon, IN fan?

Purdue--fairly casually. More interested in facts and information regarding recruiting and football in the state of Indiana and the Big 10 footprint generally.

Tall?
Unless I've got the wrong guy, rivals has him listed at 6 ft. which means he's probably 5-10 or 5-11.

Well.....shit....I know everybody raves about height but it ain’t the end all, be all! The best WR in the conference last year was 5’9” Rondale Moore.

The last guy I saw that truly had a height advantage at IU was 6’7” James Hardy. Now, that guy truly used height to his advantage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT