ADVERTISEMENT

Jason Tatum must have some stinking ass breathe

“….maybe Haliburton”. Now you sound laughable.

Who else is starting? Tatum Brown and Porzingis are your C PF and SF. You could maybe talk me into Halburton over Holiday or White.

Maybe you should do some research. Or watch the NBA. Siakam isnt better than Tatum. Turner isnt better than Porzingis. No one on the Pacers is close to Jaylen Brown.

So who else you got bub?

they were better in this series, try watching the games

I did thanks. I also saw the Pacers fold in the last 2 minutes of 3 of the 4 games.

Guess you may have missed that part.

Boston was light years better in crunch time, which is part of the game too.

I did thanks. I also saw the Pacers fold in the last 2 minutes of 3 of the 4 games.

Guess you may have missed that part.

Boston was light years better in crunch time, which is part of the game too.
so is officiating, I guess next you will tell me the Pacers got a fair whistle. Boston overall probably is the better team, but for the 1st 4 games of the series they were outplayed.

so is officiating, I guess next you will tell me the Pacers got a fair whistle. Boston overall probably is the better team, but for the 1st 4 games of the series they were outplayed.

Last 2 min and OT of games 1, 3 and 4.

Indiana: 4-19, 7 Turnovers, 8-9 FTs, 2 Off Reb
Boston: 10-25, 3 Turnovers, 12-12 FTs, 7 Off Reb.

Hmmmmm.

Reactions: nichlee
Laughable. Thanks for clearing up your NBA knowledge if you think the Pacers were the better team.

The only player that could start on a healthy Boston team is maybe Haliburton.
Lol. God, I bet you're such a a Boston homer that you believe their bench is also superior. White? Horford? An aging Holliday? Yeah, no way Siakim, Turner, and even Nembhard (who outshone all three Celtics starters I just listed) could start for Boston? Just even dumber than your original post I replied to. Just stop. They won the series because of Brown and Tatum and Haliburton being out. Period.

Lol. God, I bet you're such a a Boston homer that you believe their bench is also superior. White? Horford? An aging Holliday? Yeah, no way Siakim, Turner, and even Nembhard (who outshone all three Celtics starters I just listed) could start for Boston? Just even dumber than your original post I replied to. Just stop. They won the series because of Brown and Tatum and Haliburton being out. Period.

Boston Homer? I guarantee if you asked every GM and coach in the league if nembhard would start over Holiday or White, you would be laughed out of the room.

Again, a healthy Celtics team I said. Porzingis is better than Turner. If you disagree with that you are the Homer.

Tatum was 1st team All NBA so yes, better than Siakam.

Brown has been routinely listed as the biggest snub from the All-NBA teams.

White and Holiday are the best defensive backcourt in the league.

If you think Nembhard is better than those two, then that’s why your team was 26th in D this year.

But sure, I am the Homer. You are the one who thinks Holiday is “aging” and not one of the most versatile guards in the league.

Reactions: nichlee
Boston Homer? I guarantee if you asked every GM and coach in the league if nembhard would start over Holiday or White, you would be laughed out of the room.

Again, a healthy Celtics team I said. Porzingis is better than Turner. If you disagree with that you are the Homer.

Tatum was 1st team All NBA so yes, better than Siakam.

Brown has been routinely listed as the biggest snub from the All-NBA teams.

White and Holiday are the best defensive backcourt in the league.

If you think Nembhard is better than those two, then that’s why your team was 26th in D this year.

But sure, I am the Homer. You are the one who thinks Holiday is “aging” and not one of the most versatile guards in the league.
Though you're probably correct, your posts on the Celtics are about as boring as watching the Celtics play basketball. Not your fault it's just that Boston bores the ELS out of me.. iso iso iso ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Though you're probably correct, your posts on the Celtics are about as boring as watching the Celtics play basketball. Not your fault it's just that Boston bores the ELS out of me.. iso iso iso ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now we can agree on that! If we are talking who has the better coach, THATS not even close. Carlisle by a mile

• Haha
Reactions: T.M.P. and nichlee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT