ADVERTISEMENT

James is here and ready

Just a fantastic development for Indiana football! He has done something that few if any have ever done, spurn an Ohio State full ride to play for his home state team.

This kid will hopefully start a very special run of success which leads to the best staying home like he did!

PS...One of the big questions is will he take over Stevie Scott's job??? Stevie was a record shattering frosh, but Sampson is a high end talent that could absolutely steal his job. That's what you call a Deep running back room!

Last edited:
Just a fantastic development for Indiana football! He has done something that few if any have ever done, spurn an Ohio State full ride to play for his home state team.

This kid will hopefully start a very special run of success which leads to the best staying home like he did!

PS...One of the big questions is will he take over Stevie Scott's job??? Stevie was a record shattering frosh, but Sampson is a high end talent that could absolutely steal his job. That's what you call a Deep running back room!

We will have the luxury of rotating backs with no drop off in production. Our backs will have fresh legs in the 4th quarter. Great position for our new OC. Closing out wins should be easier to achieve.

Scott - Walker - Gest - James - Ivory. I'm loving it.
I would still like to see Gest at slot that the OC uses for passing game, uses in the running game on jet sweeps and deep motion for toss plays. I just think Gest would get more touches and be explosive on offense at the slot/RB spot.

I agree IU now has a B1G backfield once again that is more loaded than in the past.

I would still like to see Gest at slot that the OC uses for passing game, uses in the running game on jet sweeps and deep motion for toss plays. I just think Gest would get more touches and be explosive on offense at the slot/RB spot.

I agree IU now has a B1G backfield once again that is more loaded than in the past.
And who knows Pechac isn't even on the list mentioned above and was a 4 star RB. Thats just crazy sick depth right there.

Can IU throw the football to balance the attack, or run the Wishbone, or the Option?

Can IU throw the football to balance the attack, or run the Wishbone, or the Option?
They should totally put a wishbone package in, that would be fantastic. Bring in Reese at QB, Stevie in the FB position and James and Gest at the HB's. Save it for O$U so they don't prepare for it.

Reactions: td75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT