ADVERTISEMENT

I heard pu HC has his panties up his arse

I just took a look at your free board, and boy do your fans hate Walters. I mean hate the guy. No wonder he's got his panties all in a bunch. I kind of feel bad for the guy. He's hired into a lose lose situation where half the fan base wants him to fail immediately and the other half have given up and expect him to fail anyway.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. I'm going to enjoy watching you go down in flames while rise to new heights. Good luck.
New heights? Winning 5 games or finishing next-to-last in the conference instead of dead last?

Reactions: vesuvius13
No, you haven't, Mr. "post a link". What a joker.
I haven’t? Interesting. Not sure where you get your information to suggest this. Please do tell. Continuing to make claims with zero evidence. (I get it, if you tried to fact check, you’d see you were wrong about my postings and the general Purdue fans feelings towards Walter’s)

• Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I did state a fact, correct. Same name on all the Purdue boards I visit. I’m not hard to miss.
Nope. You won't post on your free board because you'll get eaten alive by the jackals. You won't do it. You can't. That's a fact.

Nope. You won't post on your free board because you'll get eaten alive by the jackals. You won't do it. You can't. That's a fact.
I don’t go there because I get my information on paid boards. On3 and rivals. Why do I need to go to the free board to have 1 or 2 people tell me Walter’s sucks? I don’t care about 1 or 2 people’s thoughts. I care about the majority.

My god Gilligan….stop
Stop what? Letting you guys make crap up and state it like it is a fact? Here’s how I stop. Stop making up stuff and stating it as a fact.

I’m all for you guys not derailing threads with fake statements. Happy to talk about Purdue football in a thread about Purdue football.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Stop what? Letting you guys make crap up and state it like it is a fact? Here’s how I stop. Stop making up stuff and stating it as a fact.

I’m all for you guys not derailing threads with fake statements. Happy to talk about Purdue football in a thread about Purdue football.
The problem is you come to an IU site and talk PUFB. Ignore the comments on PUFB and all talk will be about IUFB.

The problem is you come to an IU site and talk PUFB. Ignore the comments on PUFB and all talk will be about IUFB.
I didn’t ignore. I specifically asked MTB and IUCX where they were hearing/ getting their information from as I was not seeing or hearing the same. MTB hasn’t gotten back to me and IUCX refused to provide the link he was referring and took us off topic.

Later, regionhoosiers made a comment to which I responded to the comments about the Purdue football team.

All these comments are a part of a thread about Purdue football and 100% on topic until they were taken off by others. A thread I didn’t start. In iu threads, I talk iu football and only bring up Purdue when I’m making a comparison about a post about iu. I have never started a thread on this board about Purdue. Never.

But please, tell me how I’m the problem. The problem is people cannot handle the word boiler in my name.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I didn’t ignore. I specifically asked MTB and IUCX where they were hearing/ getting their information from as I was not seeing or hearing the same. MTB hasn’t gotten back to me and IUCX refused to provide the link he was referring and took us off topic.

Later, regionhoosiers made a comment to which I responded to the comments about the Purdue football team.

All these comments are a part of a thread about Purdue football and 100% on topic until they were taken off by others. A thread I didn’t start. In iu threads, I talk iu football and only bring up Purdue when I’m making a comparison about a post about iu. I have never started a thread on this board about Purdue. Never.

But please, tell me how I’m the problem. The problem is people cannot handle the word boiler in my name.
Well you're one self entitled little Nancy, aren't you?

I bet you're the type to drive down from w Laffy, walk into Uptown and demand a Whopper. When you don't get it, you pitch a fit and rant "what, you serve food here don't you?!? Is it because I'm wearing a pu shirt?!?! Cant you handle that"

No, it's because you don't belong here. Now go home. We don't serve whoppers here.

So far off base. You and a bag of hair have tons in common. Go to your paid PUke site and fertilize each other.

Hey Mods,.... lock this stupid thread... I don't give a F*** about anything PU and I'm sure most on here feel the same... It' keeps popping up and it's taking up space better used talking IU.... like we should be.

That is... if we could get a friggin' IU football reporter for this site.

Thanks

Last edited:
So you don’t have a link? Whole thread is claims with no substance. Love it
Why do you need a link to your own board? Are you lost? I would have been disappointed if we had hired him, but I'm glad you have a head coach learning on the job. I think there were many better coordinators pu could have gone after.

I locked him out of the thread. Everybody find something else to talk about.
Hey, if Cig can yell pu Sucks in at AH, then I can post about it.

However, I do understand it attracts the vermin, and so I apologize for that.

• Haha
Reactions: midwolfe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT