ADVERTISEMENT

I heard pu HC has his panties up his arse

Because Cig is here and ready to win every single bucket moving forward.

Oh and Cigs Purdue Sucks! comment at the BB game really got him triggered.

I laughed when my son told me that.
Where did you hear this? I’ve seen him send one tweet worrying about iu. Seems you know the one. Walter’s is worried about bringing talent to Purdue more than anything. Something he’s seemingly done a good job with so far.

On another note, I love that fan bases hate Walter’s already. Tennessee, Nebraska, UM, iu. All over petty stuff. Well, Tennessee isn’t over petty, they just really wanted the number 36 recruit in the country that was living in their state.

Where did you hear this? I’ve seen him send one tweet worrying about iu. Seems you know the one. Walter’s is worried about bringing talent to Purdue more than anything. Something he’s seemingly done a good job with so far.

On another note, I love that fan bases hate Walter’s already. Tennessee, Nebraska, UM, iu. All over petty stuff. Well, Tennessee isn’t over petty, they just really wanted the number 36 recruit in the country that was living in their state.
:rolleyes:

I won't get into details, but there are A LOT of PU people that aren't very high on Walters (and this was before the season even kicked off)....including some former high ranking alum and staffers. Let's just say he's not exactly running a smooth ship in W. Lafayette.

I will say that I believe him to be a good recruiter and probably a good defensive mind...but running a program is a whole other thing and from what I'm hearing, he's failing at that. Time will tell.

I won't get into details, but there are A LOT of PU people that aren't very high on Walters (and this was before the season even kicked off)....including some former high ranking alum and staffers. Let's just say he's not exactly running a smooth ship in W. Lafayette.

I will say that I believe him to be a good recruiter and probably a good defensive mind...but running a program is a whole other thing and from what I'm hearing, he's failing at that. Time will tell.
I’ve heard nothing that he is failing. Give me some examples as to where he is failing. Would love to hear it. I accept DM’s and won’t make it public. It’s not who I am. Genuinely curious though as he seems to be recruiting well and building a program. He had a lot to fix from Brohm.

I’ve heard nothing that he is failing. Give me some examples as to where he is failing. Would love to hear it. I accept DM’s and won’t make it public. It’s not who I am. Genuinely curious though as he seems to be recruiting well and building a program. He had a lot to fix from Brohm.
I just took a look at your free board, and boy do your fans hate Walters. I mean hate the guy. No wonder he's got his panties all in a bunch. I kind of feel bad for the guy. He's hired into a lose lose situation where half the fan base wants him to fail immediately and the other half have given up and expect him to fail anyway.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. I'm going to enjoy watching you go down in flames while rise to new heights. Good luck.

I just took a look at your free board, and boy do your fans hate Walters. I mean hate the guy. No wonder he's got his panties all in a bunch. I kind of feel bad for the guy. He's hired into a lose lose situation where half the fan base wants him to fail immediately and the other half have given up and expect him to fail anyway.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. I'm going to enjoy watching you go down in flames while rise to new heights. Good luck.
It’s weird that the free board allegedly wants him to fail and the paid boards want him to succeed. Idk why he is expected to fail or why you think he will fail. I think he will be pretty good.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
You live in a fantasy world. Just go to your board and read how much they hate your coach.

Now, shoo!
Link please? I see none on the paid boards. Not sure how anyone can like Brohm and hate Walter’s. One created a mess, one is trying to clean it up.

Edit: all I see is one random dude dogging Walter’s in a thread discussing a commitment from a top 50 recruit. Meh so basically, claims being made, one with no evidence and one that’s based on 1 or 2 people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Link please? I see none on the paid boards. Not sure how anyone can like Brohm and hate Walter’s. One created a mess, one is trying to clean it up.

Edit: all I see is one random dude dogging Walter’s in a thread discussing a commitment from a top 50 recruit. Meh so basically, claims being made, one with no evidence and one that’s based on 1 or 2 people.
Do you actually need a link to your own free board? You're here too much! Go home!

He could always fall back on creepy car rap videos

So you don’t have a link? Whole thread is claims with no substance. Love it
The link is to your own board. Why do you need a link to your own rivals board?

Don't you post there? Or is it too sad to interact with your sad fanbase that hates Walters? Too hard to be piled on when you post a tiny bit of positivity? Your fanbase hates Walters. Get used to it pal.

Didn't brohm win the big ten west before leaving?

I remember IU hiring a DC who could recruit to take over from an offensive focused coach...

As much as I root against PU I'd love to see both programs relevant at the same time. Who knows if that will happen in the NIL era.

The link is to your own board. Why do you need a link to your own rivals board?

Don't you post there? Or is it too sad to interact with your sad fanbase that hates Walters? Too hard to be piled on when you post a tiny bit of positivity? Your fanbase hates Walters. Get used to it pal.
I can find one person on 3 boards that hates Walter’s. lol … which is apparently more than you. If you think 1 person makes up the thoughts of an entire fan base, go for it. You are almost completely wrong.

• Haha
Didn't brohm win the big ten west before leaving?

I remember IU hiring a DC who could recruit to take over from an offensive focused coach...

As much as I root against PU I'd love to see both programs relevant at the same time. Who knows if that will happen in the NIL era.
He did, but he also left the program as a whole in shambles, very little talent outside the NFL guys last year. Had started to run people and players the wrong way. He had his issues and ran at the right time. Kudos to him for recognizing that. He’d have missed a bowl last year had he stayed.

Unfortunately, I’d guess the best Purdue or iu will ever do in the NIL era is middle of the pack big ten. Walter’s has really elevated NIL at Purdue in a year and a half, which allowed him to keep most of Purdue’s best players, but it will never be at the level of those top guys.

• Haha
I can find one person on 3 boards that hates Walter’s. lol … which is apparently more than you. If you think 1 person makes up the thoughts of an entire fan base, go for it. You are almost completely wrong.
So why don't you post something positive about walters on your free board? Then you can see all the sharks tear you apart for liking the guy.

Go ahead. Post away.

So why don't you post something positive about walters on your free board? Then you can see all the sharks tear you apart for liking the guy.

Go ahead. Post away.
I have posted a ton about Walter’s in the Purdue boards. Yet to be tore up.

There are like 4 dudes on the Purdue free board that definitely hate Walters. From the moment the hire was announced, they declared it a colossal failure. They are mad because he installed his defensive scheme rather than a different one in the interim until he got the players to run his. Oh, and he will literally never get the players he needs to run that scheme. So fire him now. That's pretty much it.

Nebraska fans claim he greenlighted cheap shots during the game, but there weren't any. He said that, being a Colorado alum, he hated Nebraska, so they 100% made up some sort of bountygate scenario.

Michigan fans are mad he brought up the sign stealing.

I don't think Tennessee fans care about him or even know who he is. Their response to him picking up that recruit was that the kid was obviously bad if he chose Purdue and all of the offers listed for him on every site were made up.

There was a guy claiming to be Scourton's trainer absolutely going off on twitter about Walters being shady. Said he was real close to Malachi Preciado and was angry that the kid was encouraged to enter the portal. Which I am sure he was, he was not a contributor and this is a new era.

Walters definitely was left with a mess in terms of what Brohm left. The recruiting was really bad. Greg Brohm caused a lot of problems as well. It's what happens when your program is run by 3 brothers who all are plotting their exit for years.

Reactions: DANC and BoilerN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT