ADVERTISEMENT

Jakai Newton called Dakich a clown

I don’t see that but ok
It’s pretty difficult to see half the things Cavie sees. To be fair though, it’s been a traumatic year for him because he was certain everyone around here would buy his nonsense because he went to the Bahamas and bootlegged some video. Then he personally gave millions to our heroes thru NIL. Give the kid a break. He’s harmless.

It’s pretty difficult to see half the things Cavie sees. To be fair though, it’s been a traumatic year for him because he was certain everyone around here would buy his nonsense because he went to the Bahamas and bootlegged some video. Then he personally gave millions to our heroes thru NIL. Give the kid a break. He’s harmless.

You right rough year. Went to the Bahamas, sat courtside at 50% of the games, and given credentials by IU.

But, mkrandomdude24 is mean to me on the internet. How ever will I deal in life. Can you help me???

be well ✌🏽

You right rough year. Went to the Bahamas, sat courtside at 50% of the games, and given credentials by IU.

But, mkrandomdude24 is mean to me on the internet. How ever will I deal in life. Can you help me???

be well ✌🏽
When some people get on you, it really is a badge of honor. Now there are others when they say something bad about you then you do a double take and say to yourself,"If he or she says this I better straighten up". Wisdom in life is really knowing the difference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT