ADVERTISEMENT

IU WR's Rankings

Our offense should be a joy to watch this season and I hope to see IU scoring 40 points a game once again. The offense could allow our defense a chance to shine as they only need to be one the field for 3 plays at a time if they are good enough. One thing we know the defense will get rested while the offense scores TDs.

Awesome to have 3 WRs listed but I doubt they'll finish that strong.

No WRs from OSU since they had to replace theirs but willing to bet they have at least one finish with accolades given the stars on their team.

Sarratt didn't impress during spring game but then it generally takes time for QBs and WRs to develop a connection where they know what the other is going to do. We'll see how it goes. The talent and depth is there on paper.

Last edited:

No WRs from OSU since they had to replace theirs but willing to be they have at least one finish with accolades given the stars on their team.

Sarratt didn't impress during spring game but then it generally takes time for QBs and WRs to develop a connection where they know what the other is going to do. We'll see how it goes. The talent and depth is there on paper.
He did come on as the game proceeded with a few nice grabs. He looks like an elite receiver for the Hoosiers.

No WRs from OSU since they had to replace theirs but willing to be they have at least one finish with accolades given the stars on their team.

They only lost Marvin (obviously a huge loss) but Emeka Egbuka was injured the better part of the year and came back. I think he’s the best WR in the B1G. They also have former 5 *’s in sophomores Carnell Tate and Brandon Innis not to mention incoming the no. 1 player in America Jeremiah Smith.

Agree with our wr’s. On paper they look like they will be in the top half if not top 5 in the conference.

Last edited:
He did come on as the game proceeded with a few nice grabs. He looks like an elite receiver for the Hoosiers.
He’ll be fine. He’s consistent and catches balls when thrown to him. I look at him as more of a big bodied possession guy that a team can never have enough of those. I think Brown and Sproles were JMU’s deep threat options but, hell, IU’s got about 4 other guys with extensive P4 experience that can be plugged in to make us more than competent including McCulley, Williams and Williams and the kid from Texas Tech. I think we have more depth than at anytime there since 2019-2020.

He’ll be fine. He’s consistent and catches balls when thrown to him. I look at him as more of a big bodied possession guy that a team can never have enough of those. I think Brown and Sproles were JMU’s deep threat options but, hell, IU’s got about 4 other guys with extensive P4 experience that can be plugged in to make us more than competent including McCulley, Williams and Williams and the kid from Texas Tech. I think we have more depth than at anytime there since 2019-2020.
Yes, drops have seemed bothersome and untimely the past two seasons.
A couple fewer drops a game will pay dividends in 1st downs and Red zone opportunities.

I don't put much stock in any rankings good or bad.

great if our players get recognized but it's nothing more than an opinion.

I always look at who offered the kids we get.

If a kid is getting offered by Florida, Florida State, Mississippi State and Iowa. That kid is probably a pretty good recruit for us.

That's who was some of the offers for McCorkle (now you know why I put Iowa on the list.... if they could get even an average offense, they'd be dangerous).

No WRs from OSU since they had to replace theirs but willing to bet they have at least one finish with accolades given the stars on their team.

I wouldn't bet on our WR finishing in the top ten based on previous offenses these coaches have produced.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT