ADVERTISEMENT

IU Iowa predictions

IU 75
Flyin' Frans 70

Would love to see a Defcon Fran meltdown tonight. Show CMW that he may be taking this 'mellow dude' thing a bit too far. Sometimes you need to get pissed off, in order to get your kids to play pissed off.
Would love to see Francon 1 but agree with Sobchak, close game where free throws and long 3 point rebounds hurt us. Iowa 78 IU 74.

Definitely worried about their style, and the guys they have that are capable of getting hot shooting wise.

But if we play close to how we did against Illinois, I think we should win tonight. And I don't actually think we played all that great...just a little more solid than we had been playing recently.

Solid all around performance...and I think we'll win something like 72-67.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
IU 75
Flyin' Frans 70

Would love to see a Defcon Fran meltdown tonight. Show CMW that he may be taking this 'mellow dude' thing a bit too far. Sometimes you need to get pissed off, in order to get your kids to play pissed off.
IU 80-73.

Iowa's D is bad, and this is one game IU should be able to have the edge rebounding.

I'm 1 who thinks Woodson has gotten their attention starting the week leading up to Illini.
IU 81. Franceses 72
I'm with Cav I'm planning on cashing a ticket after the horn.

Last edited:
Would love a win. Prefer a blow out but would be fine with a last second shot for the win.
Unfortunately that is not my prediction.

This is where good coaches show what they're made of, make winning adjustments, and show they can win with the roster that they have.

IU 75
Flyin' Frans 70

Against a mediocre team at home, we win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT