ADVERTISEMENT

IU/Illinois Prediction Thread

INDIANA 17
Illinois 23

*Edit...I just realized that I just made a $1 bid here, but I'm sticking with it lol!

Battle...fairly low scoring game...Illinois if favored, and at home...

Illinois 24
Indiana 16

When IUFB wins the toss we should choose to receive. The games started out strong offensively gives IU a better chance for favorable #'s on the board at the end. Never have understood or agreed with the contrarian point of view.

Reactions: td75 and midwolfe
INDIANA 23
Illinois 20

in 1 OT

Their D vs our D. Ours comes up Big...

Our OL will have its hands full. We'll need some brilliant scheming to get points...

I think Paddock starts, and IU’s defense gets enough done early to give IU a lead.

I’m with @ribbont …the first team to 20 will likey win based on having the momentum.

A resident Illini blogger thinks the Illini are too inconsistent v. BiG opponents in their Memorial Stadium … and picked his own team to lose (consistent with his analysis of home game trends) … his IU counterpart picked IU to lose... Both think their team hadn’t proved enough yet.

IU 24 IL 20

Reactions: midwolfe
Illinois 23
IU 16

Bowl hopes crushed.
Nailed that sucker.
INDIANA 17
Illinois 23

*Edit...I just realized that I just made a $1 bid here, but I'm sticking with it lol!
At least you didn't overbid.
Illinois 20 - 10
Spread wasn't right, but the victor was.
Battle...fairly low scoring game...Illinois if favored, and at home...

Illinois 24
Indiana 16
Well, it wasn't quite low scoring, but you got the idea.
ILL 24, IND 17. Revenge game for them at home.
And boy, did they get the revenge in walk-off fashion.
Illinois 23
IU 13
Your handle is an apt description--especially the "pain" part.
UI 31
IU 14
They are better than Wisconsin and it’s at their place.
Well, WIS did beat them at their place. But I dig where you're coming from. ILL beat a MD team who pantsed us. This wasn't all that hard to pick.

These are the people with wisdom.

Reactions: GeddyHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT