ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin/IU Prediction Thread

This one has a little bit of a Rutgers game kind of feel. If we can stiffen up and stop the run a little, I would think it'll be a better game than Rutgers was. But Wisconsin, realistically, is a better version of Rutgers, in most ways.

Wisconsin 31
IU 17

Close for a while...typical IU/Allen let downs widen the margin a little late.

Reactions: bang63
This will not be close. IU plays, predictably, like they are satisfied with last week's loss. Wisconsin 55-10. I will happily get back on here and eat my words if I am wrong, which I hope I am.

If you’re not Ordfan why do you care? I didn’t reply to your comment. You’re not Ordfan. Or did you forget?
We both know you were talking to me, we both know you’re making the Ordfan stuff up, and we both know you’re a mindless troll. Why not at least be truthful about that?

27-27 in Regulation

INDIANA wins it in OT 33-30 *

The players finally decide not to beat themselves.

*//Adjusted to no PAT kicked in the walk off score.//

Last edited:
Reactions: TomEric4756
Last time I picked Indiana to win a Big Ten game it was against Iowa and we had a future Heisman candidate playing quarterback. I'm wrestling with taking the Hoosiers on Saturday.

It would be a great opportunity to swap RMK for LEO on the helmets.

W - 35
IU - 14

If there is a time and place for Allen and the team to overachieve and shock the world, this is it. Don't expect too much.

Mr. Inconsistent (a.k.a. Tom Allen) follows up the gritty effort in Happy Valley with…….an uninspiring effort with multiple critical mistakes and the boo birds will be in full force in this one. This script has been around the last 7 years.

Why would we kick an extra point after a walk off touchdown

Or is Wisconsin kicking the FG after we score our TD?
Fixed it...

The reality is, much like everyone else, I don't have any real clue as to what the final score will be...

I think it's a game we can win (if the players decide they want to make the full 4 quarters effort to do it) but it's also a game that will be difficult to win because WI is no push over...

Unfortunately for us their backup QB seems to have gotten comfortable with the position against "the" o$u and they're a talented, well coached group...

If we play our most complete game for a full 4 quarters (and maybe even OT) we'll Win, if not...

That's my prognostication, but I have no idea what the actual final score will be... Tell me who the Ref crew is and I might have a better idea...

If we get the crew we had at Penn State I'd expect it to be called straight... If we get the crew we had against Rutgers I'd expect our deep passing game to be almost nonexistent since one guy on that crew appears to be a point shaver based on his multiple "no-calls" for PI...(a Ref who thinks it's okay for the DB to consistently pin one arm of the receiver down for the last 10 yards of the route is Not on the up and up)...; I hope we don't see that crew again the rest of the season... (and no that's not reason we lost to Rutgers but the score would have been much closer if those PI calls had been made)...

Pretty clear that the gamblers got to that guy as he directly affected the point spread, and if they did once they will again...

Last edited:
Reactions: 82hoosier
I'm going with 38-17, same score as Wisconsin vs PU. IU seems to be similar to PU, in that we both elevated a defensive coordinator to a position he's not qualified for. Difference is PU is in year 1, and we're still seeing how this might work out in year 7. I think PU will dump their coach quicker though since they just had the great Brohmbardi.

I'm surprised to see some picks for IU to win but I do appreciate the optimism. I used to be more optimistic but have unfortunately lost hope.

I noticed the last time we beat a B1G team with a winning conference record was Wisconsin at 2-1 in 2020. So there's that.

The time before that? Couldn't tell ya.

Hate Noon starts.

Little nipply setting up but the sun will make things ok.

Visiting fans will be jealous of the tailgaiting located close to the stadium.

More competitive game than one might expect.

I've lost faith; I think Penn State saw how easily OSU, UM, and even Rutgers handled this IU team and they thought they could just show up and win. To their credit, IU made them earn it UNTIL PSU woke up and decided they could score at will to put the game away. Wisconsin will no doubt be wary and prevent taking IU lightly; they will have scouted the Penn State game and their D will be ready. The IU defense will spend an inordinate amount of time on the field causing them to relinquish the yards Wisky needs to get the W. Wisky by 14.

Like some other posters above, I will happily post after the game to eat crow and I would like nothing more than to see an IU upset tomorrow because I am always for IU2WIN.

Reactions: TDr12
I’m not insincere. I sincerely think you’re a smug prick who has posted under numerous other names, but Ordfan was the one you used the most.
Yet you long ago were forced to acknowledge that you’d never had an encounter with that poster and that you had zero proof to back up what you were saying (just like the other guy who follows me everywhere). You’re a mindless troll, and I treat you as such. Why is that a problem for you?

At least you’re secure enough to make a prediction. Lol

Yet you long ago were forced to acknowledge that you’d never had an encounter with that poster and that you had zero proof to back up what you were saying (just like the other guy who follows me everywhere). You’re a mindless troll, and I treat you as such. Why is that a problem for you?

At least you’re secure enough to make a prediction. Lol
Now you're just making shit up. I never acknowledged having never interacted with Ordfan, because I did/had (and continue to in this message). What I did acknowledge is that Ordfan's presence (using that specific username) has been wiped clean from this site.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT