ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin/IU Prediction Thread

Now you're just making shit up. I never acknowledged having never interacted with Ordfan, because I did/had (and continue to in this message). What I did acknowledge is that Ordfan's presence (using that specific username) has been wiped clean from this site.
It would be out there . . . You’re just not interested and / or able in actually backing up anything you say. That’s why it’s so easy for me to keep backhanding you. You’re a mindless troll.

It would be out there . . . You’re just not interested and / or able in actually backing up anything you say. That’s why it’s so easy for me to keep backhanding you. You’re a mindless troll.
I'm trying to determine what proof you've provided regarding any of the crap you've blathered on about here other than just name dropping. Nothing comes to mind.

I'm trying to determine what proof you've provided regarding any of the crap you've blathered on about here other than just name dropping. Nothing comes to mind.
More general whining with no support whatsoever. You’ve provided nothing substantive here, and you’re a mindless troll. Amazing how those two attributes fit so well together.

Wisc 24
IU 13

Offense still sputters. Defense on the field too long.

I’d like our chances better if this game was in Madison. Up there we circle the wagons. At home the crowd support starts out slow and then tapers off.

Definitely a must win game for Indiana. Make or break time, with the coach’s job on the line in my opinion. I think because of some injuries Wisconsin has Indiana can pull it out. I say Indiana 21, Wisconsin 17.
I got the point differential but your score looks like the best prediction. Congrats.

Reactions: muubell
Well, then again, maybe WIS < AKR.
Good preemptive post to avoid a lot of shit. Lol.

It seems that theory (Team C is better than Team B that beat or almost beat Team A, so Team C will surely beat Team A) has a high failure rate, particularly when the comparison game was months ago.

Wait. I'm a little drunk so maybe I'm missing something. You want kudos for predicting a "competitive game?!" Only idiots thought otherwise.

Try predicting a score next time.

Lot of “idiots” as you call them in this thread I guess?

Good win. Go Hoosiers

Definitely a must win game for Indiana. Make or break time, with the coach’s job on the line in my opinion. I think because of some injuries Wisconsin has Indiana can pull it out. I say Indiana 21, Wisconsin 17.
VERY GOOD CALL!!

Here to eat crow as promised. The IU offense was up to the task and gave the defense the rest necessary to stop the badgers. Well done Hoosiers. Sorry I lost faith in you!

Good preemptive post to avoid a lot of shit. Lol.

It seems that theory (Team C is better than Team B that beat or almost beat Team A, so Team C will surely beat Team A) has a high failure rate, particularly when the comparison game was months ago.
That theory served me well the last four games. That WIS couldn’t make it five is an indictment of them.

Then again, at Wisky, failure is a Fickell thing. :)

Quite true actually

Did you ever look up that job title I gave you twice or are you simply fishing for your nightly argument?

Not interested IUDanapoint

Quite true actually

Did you ever look up that job title I gave you twice or are you simply fishing for your nightly argument?

Not interested IUDanapoint
Still waiting for you to supply that mystery name. If you had one, we’d know it by now. Par for the course.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT