ADVERTISEMENT

IU Hockey, Not bad for a club team sport

They won a tournament to get into another tournament. So it is more akin to making the field 2 years in a row... not actually winning a championship 2 years in a row.

Some real gems in the first 100 or so words:

"game-sealing goal of the match"

"When the second half ended, Hoosiers Luke Slaven caught a pass"

"The Bobcats only scored one goal in the final 15:14 of the game, with an assist from Patrick Roach and Jack Mueller, who gave the puck to Hayden Ripley, scoring Ohio’s only goal of the game in the third quarter of play."

On a lark I skimmed a couple of his other stories, thinking he probably just doesn't know hockey.

They're all bad.

"Almost had a hat trick with 2 goals" - kind of like saying someone would have had a baseball grand slam if there were one more runner on base. That whole article was spectacularly bad writing.

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

Some real gems in the first 100 or so words:

"game-sealing goal of the match"

"When the second half ended, Hoosiers Luke Slaven caught a pass"

"The Bobcats only scored one goal in the final 15:14 of the game, with an assist from Patrick Roach and Jack Mueller, who gave the puck to Hayden Ripley, scoring Ohio’s only goal of the game in the third quarter of play."

On a lark I skimmed a couple of his other stories, thinking he probably just doesn't know hockey.

They're all bad.
That’s fantastic. There’s a local radio station here affiliated with a small college with a broadcaster I like. He sounds Indian like on a simpson’s episode. The other day he goes: and for tonight’s forecast. It will be….dark. Now. Everybody hurts. By REM. He didn’t pronounce each letter. R. E. M. He said it like a word. Rem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT