ADVERTISEMENT

IU Guard Play

Watching the games today really shows how terrible IUs guard play was this year. Our guards are terrible compared to most teams I’ve seen play today.
Please tell me you didn’t honestly have to watch any games today to figure this out. Ray Charles could’ve told you we had very subpar guards. It’s why I really hope the 3 returners (not including Newton) don’t actually return.

Watching the games today really shows how terrible IUs guard play was this year. Our guards are terrible compared to most teams I’ve seen play today.
Same thing we have seen for several years. Nothing new.

Well known coaching PR fact that pre-toxic and then toxic fans result in guards that can’t throw it in the ocean.

Reactions: edub72
yeah and Galloway and Leal coming back isn't making IU better. Galloway's poor free throw shooting kills IU in second half and teams know it. Leal never looks for a shot. He is here for a money grab only with NIL. Reneau, I hope he realizes what he's doing by coming back to the Woodson Clown Show. They would need 6-8 portal signings this year. Woodson is lazy.

Reactions: CriticArisen
Be careful. You’ll get the Gabe brigade after you. There are several IU fans who contend that Cupps is going to be a great starting pg. I beg to differ. On a good team, with substantial improvement, Cupps could eventually be a 10 to 15 min per game role player off of the bench. And that is a stretch IMO.

Reactions: CriticArisen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT