ADVERTISEMENT

IU Football is in good hands. Good hire*

I loved his interview. Just a super deadpan “on to the next one”

Iu football and bball are finally rocking. Fball has what looks like a no bs NB GRILLERZ coach and basketball has that shed. I really hope they feature what goes on in there this year. More inside look type stuff.

Ten years from now there’s going to be a Netflix Untold “The Shed”
"That's what she Shed" !! Gonna be epic!!

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
MM66, can understand past changes only led to disappointments.

Nevertheless, thanks to portal recruiting and vast improvements in all the fundamental statistical measurements compared to last year, this year looks different in my opinion.
I’ll trust you hoot. I don’t follow it much

I played golf with this morning with some IU guys and we got in a discussion regarding the football team. Is it possible with expansion if our football team continues sucking, could we get booted out of B10?

I played golf with this morning with some IU guys and we got in a discussion regarding the football team. Is it possible with expansion if our football team continues sucking, could we get booted out of B10?
I could only see that if there was a super conf of sec big ten and iu Purdue etc along with miss state vandy etc got booted. Toledo beat the piss out of miss st

See goat. Just listened to iu’s coach. Seems like iu might have hired hooky. Very competent. His outfit. Hair. Demeanor. Very NB Grillerz vibe. Like he could run this program or a Chevy dealership in Bedford. Whatever. We’ll have to see about getting him to auburn.
How many little hooky Easter eggs like this are hidden on this forum?

I loved the hire, BTW. Love it even more at the moment. Seems like a no excuses, no BS kind of coach.

I doubt it happens, but Indiana better start making football priority #1 in the athletic department or we could get left in the dust.

Reactions: Indyhorn

IU beat my Badgers last year with this year looking like a repeat.

Yikes, talk about getting kicked out of the B10 has me doing a lvingroom jump around.

It's all about TV. IU basketball is one of if not the biggest basketball viewer draws in the conference. That's going to carry some weight. Besides, no matter how you structure the football side of the league, half are going to finish below average.

Reactions: stollcpa
Oh, I get that. I'm not disparaging them. I'm disparaging us.
Yes … but stop. Dolson found a guy who had a method for not going 2-10 his first year, like so many others before him. A lot of scholarship athletes left … and this staff relying on productivity replaced them with better players.
Disparage the prior regime if you must. This one hasn’t earned any scorn.

Yes … but stop. Dolson found a guy who had a method for not going 2-10 his first year, like so many others before him. A lot of scholarship athletes left … and this staff relying on productivity replaced them with better players.
Disparage the prior regime if you must. This one hasn’t earned any scorn.
Look, I'm all on board. I love the guy. I'm just saying, I loved Archie, too.

Reactions: stollcpa
"That's what she Shed" !! Gonna be epic!!
I recorded the new season of Sister Wives. Kody is down to one wife. Three out. And that last one now is bitchin real bad. She feels like she's the one who got left behind. My God.

Alsso the new Mr. Mcmahon on netflix coming out later this month was produced by the tiger king people. it's going to be OUTSTANDING

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT