ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota Gophers - FRAUDS

I recently learned that the mascot for the flagship institution of the University of Minnesota system, commonly referred to as the Golden Gopher, isn't a Gopher at all. It's a squirrel.

squirrel GIF

I’m not even going to comment on a mascot since we refuse to have one. Actually, the closest we came was 3 weeks ago when we brought out the police dog, Cash, in the IU jersey. Right now, I say let him be our unofficial mascot the rest of the season.

Until we adopt the bison officially…..right now, we appear to be a chair that says “best dressed” with a tag on it that says “Please, no chair throwing.”

il_794xN.5825964473_7jit.jpg

I’m not even going to comment on a mascot since we refuse to have one. Actually, the closest we came was 3 weeks ago when we brought out the police dog, Cash, in the IU jersey. Right now, I say let him be our unofficial mascot the rest of the season.

Until we adopt the bison officially…..right now, we appear to be a chair that says “best dressed” with a tag on it that says “Please, no chair throwing.”

A chair for a mascot. Now that would make for an interesting costume.

So, there is no bison mascot in the Big. Hmmm

Marketing majors - please remain silent. Business loves a vacuum.

I think that dog was named after the late Kieth Cash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT