ADVERTISEMENT

IU -7.5 at MSU

Going to be a tough game.
Eh, as far as tough games go, this one should truly be on the easier side of that scale. Michigan dog walked them and UM is one dimensional. No games are gimmes by any means but MSU looks to be a bottom quarter of the league type team.

Reactions: vesuvius13
This feels like the first true road game. We had a good showing at UCLA and close to half the stadium at NW. That won’t be the case this week, and will be good preparation for what will hit us at Ohio State.

Reactions: vesuvius13
If anything, we should learn from the mistakes from the NW game regarding a scrambling QB.

Otherwise, he’s still thrown more INTs than TDs this year.

Reactions: IUgradman
This feels like the first true road game. We had a good showing at UCLA and close to half the stadium at NW. That won’t be the case this week, and will be good preparation for what will hit us at Ohio State.
There’s still tickets available. I bought 2 this morning and my youngest son and I are going and will be proudly donning the Hoosier colors. Let’s buy up the rest and make some noise for the boys next week.

Reactions: Kelly_32
There’s still tickets available. I bought 2 this morning and my youngest son and I are going and will be proudly donning the Hoosier colors. Let’s buy up the rest and make some noise for the boys next week.
Did you get them from the MSU ticket office or a secondary ticket site?

Lots of IU fans going. Keep buying up those tickets. MSU losing last night will help keep prices down a bit and that was their Super Bowl last night.

Reactions: CC Mac and td75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT