ADVERTISEMENT

IU + 5.5

SoccerSammy

All-Big Ten
Sep 7, 2012
Let's go!!! Everyone on board... This is my "lock of the year" bet! I know everyone is a downer these days, but these Hoosiers have a different vibe. They're warriors and won't give in. I know in my gut that today is the day for redemption. Sorry, just hadn't seen the bi-weekly pep talk yet this week and thought everyone needed a reminder of he who has mysteriously disappeared....

Let's go!!! Everyone on board... This is my "lock of the year" bet! I know everyone is a downer these days, but these Hoosiers have a different vibe. They're warriors and won't give in. I know in my gut that today is the day for redemption. Sorry, just hadn't seen the bi-weekly pep talk yet this week and thought everyone needed a reminder of he who has mysteriously disappeared....
All aboard!!!

I know they will not lose today. Monday maybe!!

Reactions: GThomas
I wouldn't make that bet, OSU has something to play for. Plus they're at home and probably want revenge. I'm sensing blowout loss, sorry to be so negative, but that's what's in the wind. OK, I see you're joking now :)

I hope I'm wrong but I believe today is the day we get blown out of the water and then even the most optimistic among us start hiding under rocks...

Waffleshitz is an all time moron. As my boy Perk would say, carry the hell on and enjoy my permanent stay in your head.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Waffleshitz is an all time moron. As my boy Perk would say, carry the hell on and enjoy my permanent stay in your head.
This may shock you…. But I have a life, a job, a family, responsibilities…. All those things. I had a schedule programmed in that had been changed without my knowledge. If that makes me a moron, I’d rather be that than a worthless carnival barker any day. Welcome back from under the rock you’ve been living under

TomEric4756, below (kurt’s thread on the subject), wrote, “So OSU could get in a game with IA before we go there.”

🤷‍♂️
Essentially yes. Massive winter storm was hitting the state as OSU was supposed to travel to Iowa City. So the makeup was set for today, moving our game to Monday.

EDIT: Had it backwards--IOWA was trying to travel to OSU and couldn't.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT