ADVERTISEMENT

its guard play.

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
X and Galloway just aren't very good, Skyy Clark can do what he wants against them, Galloway can't complete a 3 on 1 break jumps in the air with no clue where he's going with ball

Gunn continues his streak of airballs thrown, So there’s that! Dude needs to get his depth perception fixed! Wear goggles or something!

Gunn continues his streak of airballs thrown, So there’s that! Dude needs to get his depth perception fixed! Wear goggles or something!
actually, has a good-looking shot, but so did lander. them 2 have shot more airballs than all other iu players combined over the last 30 years.

X and Galloway just aren't very good, Skyy Clark can do what he wants against them, Galloway can't complete a 3 on 1 break jumps in the air with no clue where he's going with ball
If not for the tenacity of TJD last year, this backcourt was always overrated and too casual with D and ball protection.

It almost seems he's impulsive when it comes to shooting.

I remember one play against UL where he found himself wide open, 10 feet from the basket, middle left. He wasn't prepared to shoot, panicked, and threw up a shot that was short and wide left. It's like he needs to calm down....maybe some time with a sports shrink would work as he does have talent. Didn't someone say he shot 38% on 3s as a SR in HS?

actually, has a good-looking shot, but so did lander. them 2 have shot more airballs than all other iu players combined over the last 30 years.
Never thought Lander's shot looked good. I still think CJ just elevates too damn high on his shot. Not very many great shooters who elevate like that. Very easy to lose your balance.

Reactions: steelyvan
Never thought Lander's shot looked good. I still think CJ just elevates too damn high on his shot. Not very many great shooters who elevate like that. Very easy to lose your balance.
lander had good form on his release. did seem to turn sideways when he shot probably developed that from shooting too far out when he was little.

lander had good form on his release. did seem to turn sideways when he shot probably developed that from shooting too far out when he was little.
I just never thought his form looked great. Can't remember if it was a hitch, or he started his shot low, but something I didn't like about his shot.

Agree with this....Also.....haven't really studied it, but....does he wait until he's at the very top of his jump tp release the ball? I've always thought it was better to release while there's still some upward momentum.

I just never thought his form looked great. Can't remember if it was a hitch, or he started his shot low, but something I didn't like about his shot.
Checked on his stats the other day, and he's only getting about 20M a game at WKU, with mediocre results. Sad, because he seems like a class kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT