ADVERTISEMENT

ITH - How to watch Indiana’s two exhibitions and regular season opener on B1G+

So, do you get access to B10+ from a normal BTN subscription? I currently use Sling and can get BTN as part of a sports package for $11/mo but I'm unclear if that also gives me B10+ access?

Checked my Sling description, but it's not very clear.

Last edited:
So, do you get access to B10+ from a normal BTN subscription? I currently use Sling and can get BTN as part of a sports package for $11/mo but I'm unclear if that also gives me B10+ access?

BTN+ is a separate subscription

Helllllll no

Helllllll no
I didn't see much on Sling about BTN+. Almost looks to me like I have to buy it directly from BTN and then stream online and cast to my TV or maybe add a BTN app to my TV? Sucks being old and dealing with technology! I need to find me a hot 20 something, nympho, techie who digs older guys and has Daddy issues!

Reactions: BigMobe
I didn't see much on Sling about BTN+. Almost looks to me like I have to buy it directly from BTN and then stream online and cast to my TV or maybe add a BTN app to my TV? Sucks being old and dealing with technology! I need to find me a hot 20 something, nympho, techie who digs older guys and has Daddy issues!
You are on the right track. Or I can FaceTime you from the court and zoom in on any nice rack that walks by.

You are on the right track. Or I can FaceTime you from the court and zoom in on any nice rack that walks by.
Good, but I still think I need the hot 20 yo nymph with Daddy issues! Or maybe that's what you meant I was on the right track with!

And as far as the nice racks, I think that would be quite the popular recurring thread on the AOTF!

Reactions: Cavanagh
Big+ is a shameless moneymaker where they can put a heavily followed team like Indiana on for a couple games and double their subscriptions. And they do it while spending next to nothing on production.

Brilliant!

Big+ is a shameless moneymaker where they can put a heavily followed team like Indiana on for a couple games and double their subscriptions. And they do it while spending next to nothing on production.

Brilliant!
In the past (and I haven't looked up this year's schedule yet), you could sign up for, like, $10 "per month" and watch live 3-4 exhibition basketball games (plus a bunch of volleyball, golf and other things) and then cancel your "monthly" subscription after all the exhibition games were over.

I don't know if BIG+ (i.e. BIG$) still permits this.

I always thought 3-4 exhibition games for $10 was a bargain. You might check the schedule to see if you can crowd all the exhibition games into a single "month" depending when you activate your subscription.

Brilliant!
Their production for these games is ASS, and I finally decided last year I was done paying for it. It’s not even about the money, just not worth my time.

If anyone knows when they will air the replays on TV, let me know.

Reactions: railsplitter67
Their production for these games is ASS, and I finally decided last year I was done paying for it. It’s not even about the money, just not worth my time.

If anyone knows when they will air the replays on TV, let me know.
Plus, in the past, the real BTN eventually re-broadcast the subscription games about 7-10 days later... for free.

Reactions: The Vid
In the past (and I haven't looked up this year's schedule yet), you could sign up for, like, $10 "per month" and watch live 3-4 exhibition basketball games (plus a bunch of volleyball, golf and other things) and then cancel your "monthly" subscription after all the exhibition games were over.

I don't know if BIG+ (i.e. BIG$) still permits this.

I always thought 3-4 exhibition games for $10 was a bargain. You might check the schedule to see if you can crowd all the exhibition games into a single "month" depending when you activate your subscription.
I think you cab still do this. They will take your $10 and hope that you forget to cancel for a few more months.

Just imagine how many (even one month) subscriptions they get from IU fans for those two or three games.

Brilliant.

I signed up for B1G+ for IU Basketball for one month, at $9.95, total after fees, $11.43, and set a timer, and reminder to me, to cancel after the second game. And paid for it through PayPal. That's $5 and change, per game. not a bad deal.

And I’m guessing there will be no radio feed since it is an exhibition
I use The Varsity Network app to sync up Fisch with TV on DISH. It shows a broadcast beginning at 2pm (probably pre-game) with Fisch. Looks like we can listen there.

I signed up for B1G+ for IU Basketball for one month, at $9.95, total after fees, $11.43, and set a timer, and reminder to me, to cancel after the second game. And paid for it through PayPal. That's $5 and change, per game. not a bad deal.
I signed up this morning. I think you can cancel anytime and still have the month you paid for.

If theres any free online stream or something like facebook/youtube live the game will be on, please let me know! Will it even be on the radio?

I tried to sign up for BTN+ using the Roku app. The cost was $15. The IU only package was not offered. I used a web browser to visit the web page and signed up for the IU only package for $10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT