ADVERTISEMENT

It’s in Limbo.

If Scott Dolson doesn't put out any type of a public statement this week, it will be an indication of one of two things:

1. IU is retaining Archie for another season and doesn't want the backlash from the fans and alumni if it's announced publicly.

2. Dolson is waiting on Brad Stevens to finish out the season with the Celtics.

There are no further possibilities beyond that.

The last time I saw you, I pulled the little handle and watched you swirl around the bowl a couple times and disappear. It appears you've crawled up the pipe and infested society again. Better here, than anywhere that matters.
He left a reminder. A skid mark in turn 4.

• Haha
Reactions: Upset Alert
Any smart AD isn’t going to fire anyone unless they already have a replacement in mind. Not saying Dolson is smart but never, ever fire a coach and then start looking to see who is available.

Firing him is half the equation. You have to have some viable candidates to replace him and IU has nothing. You can fire him and end up with someone much worse.
That is a specious argument. It is like playing draw poker and having a hand that is King high and saying you will stand pat because if you draw you might get worse cards.

Frankly, I would give CAM another year or two if there seemed to be progress and help coming. But I think next year and the one after show no promise for improvement. So what is the plan he has to reverse that expectation?

If Scott Dolson doesn't put out any type of a public statement this week, it will be an indication of one of two things:

1. IU is retaining Archie for another season and doesn't want the backlash from the fans and alumni if it's announced publicly.

2. Dolson is waiting on Brad Stevens to finish out the season with the Celtics.

There are no further possibilities beyond that.
No other possibilities, huh?

Reactions: MikeHoncho69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT