ADVERTISEMENT

It’s back to being a great November

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009

Some of you need to call your limp wrist liberal buddies and cat lady friends, you’re falling behind. Let’s go Dream Team!

Reactions: DANC
I’d still say that Harris is a slight favorite.

But it was always going to be close and come down to MI, WI, and PA. In most of the likely scenarios, if Trump wins one of those he’ll win. As of now, his best chance of the 3 looks to be PA.

But he needs to watch out in NC, GA, and AZ. He’s probably a bit ahead in those. But I could easily see any of them going to Harris.

Trump seems to be tied or even ahead in recent PA polls which I did not think was realistically in play this go around. Figured he would lose PA and have to walk a tight rope with the rest of the battleground states.

That can of course be offset if he loses NC. Of course if Trump support in the battlegrounds is being under surveyed yet again he could win this thing relatively easy.

I’d still say that Harris is a slight favorite.

But it was always going to be close and come down to MI, WI, and PA. In most of the likely scenarios, if Trump wins one of those he’ll win. As of now, his best chance of the 3 looks to be PA.

But he needs to watch out in NC, GA, and AZ. He’s probably a bit ahead in those. But I could easily see any of them going to Harris.
The market is extremely small, but he's up by a good margin in NC, GA & AZ. I kind of want to bet on Harris to win Michigan and Wisconsin. It's basically -110 right now.

Last edited:
The market is extremely small, but he's up a by good margin in NC, GA & AZ. I kind of want to bet on Harris to win Michigan and Wisconsin. It's basically -110 right now.

And here was GA’s futures chart in 2020. I wouldn’t put too much stock in these.

IMG-0034.jpg

The Harris shine is fading and people are recognizing she’d be awful
Trump will be worse. I promise you inflation will be just as bad if not worse under Trump. The debt level will explode too. Plus he will no longer have a strong cabinet like the first term. People like Tillerson, Clark, Mattis, etc. would not consider it.

Should be fun to watch. I'll look forward to the crying and complaining when the great business man is unable to come to the rescue.

• Haha
The reality is immigration has been a net negative for the working class and poor. The left dismiss them as racists and dummies is why Harris is losing. Sort of what you’re doing.
Sorry, the independents who are going to decide this are educated and more likely to vote than the poor and working class. Besides, this is Trump rhetoric, because he’s desperate. He’ll say anything.

“…evidence suggests immigrants help the overall economy. And, at a high level, they aren't taking jobs from or reducing the wages of U.S.-born (or so-called native) workers, according to economists who study the impact of immigration on the labor market.”

• Haha
Trump will be worse. I promise you inflation will be just as bad if not worse under Trump. The debt level will explode too. Plus he will no longer have a strong cabinet like the first term. People like Tillerson, Clark, Mattis, etc. would not consider it.

Should be fun to watch. I'll look forward to the crying and complaining when the great business man is unable to come to the rescue.

The debt level is likely to explode whoever wins. Entitlement financing is eroding and the will to do anything about it is non-existent.

Deficit will be $2T for this FY. And there’s nothing extraordinary going on.

• Sad
Reactions: BradStevens
Sorry, the independents who are going to decide this are educated and more likely to vote than the poor and working class. Besides, this is Trump rhetoric, because he’s desperate. He’ll say anything.

“…evidence suggests immigrants help the overall economy. And, at a high level, they aren't taking jobs from or reducing the wages of U.S.-born (or so-called native) workers, according to economists who study the impact of immigration on the labor market.”

It'd be nice if the article and the link in the article about the "evidence" didn’t conflate illegal and legal.

Feel free to explain how illegal immigrants don't suppress wages? Also the "help the overall economy" equals boosts total GDP. That doesn't necessarily help the overall economy if they are net takers from Government, which a majority of them are because they are lower income workers.

Last edited:

In his book, Trump's big advice about getting your way during negotiating was "You've got to be willing to walk away from the deal" (paraphrased).

We saw how well that strategy worked when Trump's proposal to amend the Affordable Care Act failed by a couple votes in the Senate in 2017. Although Trump's main campaign claim in 2016 was that he would reform healthcare, he walked away and never tried again. Now, 8 years later, Trump still doesn't have a plan to reform healthcare.

No matter what Trump says, there is no reason to think he has the necessary skills (or desire) to shepherd a difficult bill through Congress.

• Haha
Trump seems to be tied or even ahead in recent PA polls which I did not think was realistically in play this go around. Figured he would lose PA and have to walk a tight rope with the rest of the battleground states.

That can of course be offset if he loses NC. Of course if Trump support in the battlegrounds is being under surveyed yet again he could win this thing relatively easy.
NC was slow in announcing a winner last time and I expect they will be the last to report, based on who needs the EC votes.....

You don’t double down on terrible policies. If trump does nothing but golf he will be a marked improvement. No one is worse than progressives

In his book, Trump's big advice about getting your way during negotiating was "You've got to be willing to walk away from the deal" (paraphrased).

We saw how well that strategy worked when Trump's proposal to amend the Affordable Care Act failed by a couple votes in the Senate in 2017. Although Trump's main campaign claim in 2016 was that he would reform healthcare, he walked away and never tried again. Now, 8 years later, Trump still doesn't have a plan to reform healthcare.

No matter what Trump says, there is no reason to think he has the necessary skills (or desire) to shepherd a difficult bill through Congress.
Hell, he was too big a wussy to sit down with 60 Minutes. They really exposed him for the weak pathetic man he is. Won't face Kamala and now afraid of 60 Minutes. He has no real skills other than the art of BS.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66

Did you bother to read the whole article?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT