ADVERTISEMENT

Israel under attack from Hamas

It looks like they hit some “nonsense” missle sites and bases.

I figured they would hit some minor oil systems…I was wrong.
Sounds like they limited themselves to a few military sites around Tehran. Probably trying to remind Iran they can get through their defenses, while still giving Iran an opportunity to downplay the damage and back away from a retaliation.

Yep…just letting them know….for now
If Iran backs off and says this wasn't worth retaliating to, that's win-win-win-win. Israel wins, Iran wins, the region wins, and for us here across the pond, the US wins big (especially Biden/Blinken).

But we already know that Israel can hit Iran in myriad ways the likes of which Iran is entirely incapable. So if Iran is being given a bit of an off-ramp here, they need to realize this is an undeserved gift.

The real test will be how Iran responds when Israel continues to bomb Hezbollah or even Syria.

If Iran backs off and says this wasn't worth retaliating to, that's win-win-win-win. Israel wins, Iran wins, the region wins, and for us here across the pond, the US wins big (especially Biden/Blinken).

But we already know that Israel can hit Iran in myriad ways the likes of which Iran is entirely incapable. So if Iran is being given a bit of an off-ramp here, they need to realize this is an undeserved gift.

The real test will be how Iran responds when Israel continues to bomb Hezbollah or even Syria.
I will be surprised if Iran responds….in the near term, obviously

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT