ADVERTISEMENT

Israel under attack from Hamas

Have to think part of Irael’s rationalization for acting against HZB now is the potential future President.

She would cut off arms sales and has surrounded herself with anti-Israel loons. Have to try and secure the north now.

Have to think part of Irael’s rationalization for acting against HZB now is the potential future President.

She would cut off arms sales and has surrounded herself with anti-Israel loons. Have to try and secure the north now.

ChicagoFine, wasn't aware of Harris separating herself from Biden's policies in respect to Israel.

ChicagoFine, wasn't aware of Harris separating herself from Biden's policies in respect to Israel.
She didn’t. It’s baseless speculation and political. It doesn’t belong in this thread and needs to be deleted by CFFN or a moderator.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Hoot, think you would agree that Harris skipping the Bibi address to congress in favor of a sorority function is a harbinger of really sour Israel/ U.S. relations should Harris win. Remember this is the same Harris that insisted Israel should not have gone into Rafah as she claimed to have “studied the maps”

Sometimes it’s what’s not said that is more important.

Hoot, think you would agree that Harris skipping the Bibi address to congress in favor of a sorority function is a harbinger of really sour Israel/ U.S. relations should Harris win. Remember this is the same Harris that insisted Israel should not have gone into Rafah as she claimed to have “studied the maps”

Sometimes it’s what’s not said that is more important.

ChicagoFine, have to admit I am not a big fan of Netanyahu.

Having said that, he sure has managed to maintain the support of U.S. presidents and our citizens with the possible exception of Obama with whom there seemed to be a personality clash.

The Rafah bombing event in May with the Palestinians seeking what was supposed to be a safe haven certainly was a debatable strategy in respect to world opinion. May have been a turning point in no longer taking the side of Netanyahu and Israel.

Looks like they got the bastard.

I won't dance on his grave yet, but if so, wow, what a response. They literally took out his entire leadership structure and then snuffed him out. What would really be wonderful is if the Lebanese military stepped in and squashed whatever is left and did away with this state within a state nonsense. Lebanon used to be one of the jewels of the Mediterranean before all these Islamic dirtbags showed up.

I won't dance on his grave yet, but if so, wow, what a response. They literally took out his entire leadership structure and then snuffed him out. What would really be wonderful is if the Lebanese military stepped in and squashed whatever is left and did away with this state within a state nonsense. Lebanon used to be one of the jewels of the Mediterranean before all these Islamic dirtbags showed up.

Looks like U.S./ Israeli collaboration and communication is at about nil for the beginning of this Hezbollah war. A harbinger of the U.S. / Israeli relationship should Harris win.

Israelis clearly don’t trust this government with information.
Israel has always forged their own path. They get stuff from us, but only on their terms. That isn't new.

You have to give Israel credit for operational excellence. Not celebrating death at all, but just from a standpoint of results, this is insane winning on a level I've never seen before.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

It is confirmed. Now I am dancing on the grave. 1983 you miserable pieces of shit. I am all in on Israel going the Godfather baptism scene all over the Middle East.

Reactions: jet812
Looks like U.S./ Israeli collaboration and communication is at about nil for the beginning of this Hezbollah war. A harbinger of the U.S. / Israeli relationship should Harris win.

Israelis clearly don’t trust this government with information.
Would you? No way I would trust the State Department with this type of info.

Reactions: jet812
You have to give Israel credit for operational excellence. ............. level I've never seen before.
This may be more clandestine and interesting in that way but Bekaa Valley in 82 and Operation Desert Storm are other examples of excellence in operational planning and execution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT