ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
to invoke the 25th Amendment and put Harris in as President?

Joe was laid bare last night. There was no place to hide.

Reactions: snarlcakes
to invoke the 25th Amendment and put Harris in as President?

Joe was laid bare last night. There was no place to hide.

It would be in interesting strategy if they felt that Biden was sure to lose in November. I'm not yet convinced that he'll lose, but if that's the takeaway then forcibly removing him today at least gives the Democrats an outside lane to take. If door number 1 is already shown to be a farm animal, then what does it matter what is behind door #2. Just try it.

The only caveat is that you need to make sure Harris isn't implicated in participating in the process. She needs to be ready to do her duty and take the wheel in the end, but she can't be seen as being part of it.

As I have been saying you are stuck with biden he is not going anywhere.

Rich Baris The People's Pundit

@Peoples_Pundit

You cannot just replace Joe Biden as easily as pundits and influencers claim. There are state laws, party procedures, optics to consider, etc.Lynden Johnson bailed in March. It's now June.They'd have to upend the entire process beyond anything, and tell millions of voters their vote meant nothing to the process, then leap frog the first non-white, first female VP.

I am guessing this is what hapens on a daily basis and why biden has not dropped out. She runs him period and losing the white house will be far more devestating to her imo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT