ADVERTISEMENT

Irish Lion Closing?

He is such a creepy old guy. Probably has zero memory of what coed genitalia looks like. He manages to put this kind of crap in his basketball posts too. Just plain weird.
"coed genetalia'? Seen one, you've seen them all.

Fighting drunks is fun
From my days back in the Ambulance, the "figthing" drunks were easy.
The "lover" drunks, were like an octopus. A rotating hot mess of teenage girl hormones, mixed with Kentucky leg hound that someone slipped a little blue pill to.

Those got 12ga needles for their IV's. 8ga if we could find one.

Who was that Colt's LB from Alabama - white guy? Barry....???

I was at the old Bush Stadium in Indy at a game and went to what they called a 'restroom', which was basically a trough. Barry was in there drunk and showing his schlong around.

Quite the spectacle.
Who remembers the Bob & Tom bit from the mid 90’s when they had a drunk woman talking about Dale Davis’s huge schlong?

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU and DANC
Last edited:
Who was that Colt's LB from Alabama - white guy? Barry....???

I was at the old Bush Stadium in Indy at a game and went to what they called a 'restroom', which was basically a trough. Barry was in there drunk and showing his schlong around.

Quite the spectacle.
That would be the well hung and thick Barry Krauss.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Tell that mfer we have a rivals board posting the place went down the shitter. Food sucks. Shitty atmosphere. No one is paying anything for usage and in fact that DEVALUED IP will be used as bargaining point one to lower the price on that what ought to be condemned building from twenty’s crooked appraiser. Bitch
We’ve started drinking? I have meetings with Australia tonight.

I don’t know. Is that it?

Anyone willing to wear a watercooler name tag with their handle gets the first drink free
Let's just get stoll to send us up some Amish. It'll be the only bar in the state with true Amish cooking. We'll find them a barn to sleep in as part of their pay and have a hitching post right outside the bar where they can tie up their horses.

Let's just get stoll to send us up some Amish. It'll be the only bar in the state with true Amish cooking. We'll find them a barn to sleep in as part of their pay and have a hitching post right outside the bar where they can tie up their horses.
Break even price, $10 per slice, 2" wide...
We can say it's Organic.

Get the ones on their Rumspringa. It's the one time in their life they can sin like crazy and get it out of their system.

Does anywhere in Bloomington have top notch ones?
Nick's used to have excellent ones, but I've been gone too long. I'm sure some of the locals here would know. I think The Office used to have good ones, if it's still there.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Does anywhere in Bloomington have top notch ones?
"The Hoosier" in Ellettsville used to have decent ones. I haven't had one in years though. Hell I don't even know if The Hoosier is still there. It had a total different vibe after Dan sold it. Kinda like a nursing home vibe.

What's the price?

Sounds to me like the owners want to start another Irish Lion in another location. That would be bad move, imo. Part of vibe is Kirkwood and next to the Crazy Horse and around the corner to Janko's or downtown. Unless they're planning on another location on or around the square.

Probably ghost kitchen

Not bad. Another suitable name besides The Water Cooler then can be The Orange Triangle.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT