ADVERTISEMENT

Interview with Jeffrey Sachs

DDE-6-20-23

Sophomore
Feb 15, 2024
I know half of you will say Tucker blah blah blah. This is a Ton of information. I used to dislike Sachs, he is a well known liberal, however I loved his findings on Covid and he unveils all that here. The man knows many top diplomats and is very connected. Hear it for yourself it was a total lie and been going on for years along with a ton of other stuff. The shelling of the nuclear plant in Ukraine. Good God!!! I haven't listened to the beginning yet and jumped to Covid because I wanted to see how much more he knew after I listened to an interview done years ago when he was on the Lancet commission.

The Covid stuff starts right at the 1:48:00 mark

Enjoy or not...

Last edited:
And just listened to the end...Wow the story of the Russian sub that lost power during the Cuban Missle Crisis. Never heard that one before. I guess its detailed in the book Gambling with Armageddon. Amazing how much of a close call that was.

I had hear Sach’s speak previously. He’s very good at outlining U.S. / NATO provocation up to the invasion of Ukraine. It would be a good listen for all those in the Ukraine thread with their war boners.

War boners? An ally and sovereign country has been terrorized by the very people it broke away from decades ago. Nobody is advocating for a war except one side.

War boners? An ally and sovereign country has been terrorized by the very people it broke away from decades ago. Nobody is advocating for a war except one side.
Being an adult and a good diplomat means understanding that just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

NeoCons wanted to swing their big dicks all over the world and tell Russia to shove it, Ukraine will be in NATO.

These are the results. Well done.

The world would be in a much better place with a neutral Ukraine which is what we had with the Yanukovych government until the CIA deposed him.

Go listen to that interview JDB an entirely different perspective. At the very beginning he talks about where this all began. Its interesting.

Being an adult and a good diplomat means understanding that just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

NeoCons wanted to swing their big dicks all over the world and tell Russia to shove it, Ukraine will be in NATO.

The world would be in a much better place with a neutral Ukraine which is what we had with the Yanukovych government until the CIA deposed him.
The beginning of that interview is gold as far as what brought this all on.

Link it. There’s no evidence the CIA did any such thing. The Ukraians did want his pro-Russian arse in office.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
No authoritative articles?
CIA doesn't usually publish their covert operations in deposing democratically elected governments. However, given the intelligence sharing we know has been taking place since pre-2010 and the prioritization of Ukraine for the Obama/ Biden State department.....

Well let's just say 1+1 =2.

War boner is the exact term.

Your post is sorry fiction. The corrupt West has been aiding the terrorist attacks on the ethnic Russian majority civilians in eastern Ukraine for a decade now.

Your post is sorry fiction. The corrupt West has been aiding the terrorist attacks on the ethnic Russian majority civilians in eastern Ukraine for a decade now.

So what do you call the Soviets if the West is corrupt?

No authoritative articles?
So what about Jeffrey Sachs don't you like? He questions the government. He's a liberal, which most on this site will LOVE, but because he questions the way things are going suddenly he's a threat. If he gets asked a question and he doesn't know, he says, I Don't Know. BUT when he gets asked a question he does know from his peers and relationships he makes a statement. Why the quest for an article, this guy, is the article many times everyone looks for. Just listen, the guy makes great points and knows what he is talking about when he says "I Know". Give an ear shot. This is the kind of talk that will bring this country together, not apart!

CIA doesn't usually publish their covert operations in deposing democratically elected governments. However, given the intelligence sharing we know has been taking place since pre-2010 and the prioritization of Ukraine for the Obama/ Biden State department.....

Well let's just say 1+1 =2.
So, no support at all. Next.

Another post from our Russia loving, former patriot poster. You’re an incredible disappointment, but I salute your service during your patriotic days.

Reactions: Mark Milton
So what about Jeffrey Sachs don't you like? He questions the government. He's a liberal, which most on this site will LOVE, but because he questions the way things are going suddenly he's a threat. If he gets asked a question and he doesn't know, he says, I Don't Know. BUT when he gets asked a question he does know from his peers and relationships he makes a statement. Why the quest for an article, this guy, is the article many times everyone looks for. Just listen, the guy makes great points and knows what he is talking about when he says "I Know". Give an ear shot. This is the kind of talk that will bring this country together, not apart!
Sachs is an economist. He's a bit of a kook. He did a nice job in Bolivia and Poland advising them on the transition from dictatorship and communism, respectively. He was dreadful with the advise and plan he prepared for Russia.

He's also a Chinaphile, encouraging the "dismantling of the American hegemony" and "embracing the rise of China". He also has no problems the slaughtering of the Uyghurs.

He was ridiculed for arguing that the rise of deaths in Venezuela by 30% in 2017-2018 was because of sanctions.

As for his Ukraine stuff, he is not even close to being any sort of expert. Timothy Snyder has long been considered the foremost scholar on Russia and the Ukraine. Regardless, Sachs is a bit of puppet for both Russia and Ukraine. He's appeared on Russian TV shows multiple demands demanding that Ukraine essentially surrender and cede territory to Russia. He took the Russian position that the U.S. was responsible for the sabotage of the Nord Stream pipeline--the Russians, already in love with him, asked him to go the UN security council and talk about his conclusion as to U.S. allegedly sabotaging the pipeline.

His China love fest continues to this day--defending the Chinese policies as being the U.S. and the west's fault. Yet another master he does bidding for.

His dad was a helluva lawyer in Detroit representing labor

Sachs is an economist. He's a bit of a kook. He did a nice job in Bolivia and Poland advising them on the transition from dictatorship and communism, respectively. He was dreadful with the advise and plan he prepared for Russia.

He's also a Chinaphile, encouraging the "dismantling of the American hegemony" and "embracing the rise of China". He also has no problems the slaughtering of the Uyghurs.

He was ridiculed for arguing that the rise of deaths in Venezuela by 30% in 2017-2018 was because of sanctions.

As for his Ukraine stuff, he is not even close to being any sort of expert. Timothy Snyder has long been considered the foremost scholar on Russia and the Ukraine. Regardless, Sachs is a bit of puppet for both Russia and Ukraine. He's appeared on Russian TV shows multiple demands demanding that Ukraine essentially surrender and cede territory to Russia. He took the Russian position that the U.S. was responsible for the sabotage of the Nord Stream pipeline--the Russians, already in love with him, asked him to go the UN security council and talk about his conclusion as to U.S. allegedly sabotaging the pipeline.

His China love fest continues to this day--defending the Chinese policies as being the U.S. and the west's fault. Yet another master he does bidding for.

Let’s be honest. The U.S. did blow up Nordstream or at least allowed the Ukrainians to.

So you didn't watch the interview...

Let’s be honest. The U.S. did blow up Nordstream or at least allowed the Ukrainians to.
How do you know?

The Ukrainians would be a likely source given the circumstances and their role as the middle person of both pipes--they would know one way or the next.

The Russians under Putin have not been shy about staging sabotage events in their own country or others. Chechnya was the first under Putin--blow up an apartment complex in Chechnya 1999 killing 300+ people and blaming it on terrorists. Until Putin was caught lying.

Nobody knows what happened except the people that did it. The signs point to Ukraine first then Russia.

So you didn't watch the interview...
It was interesting...but when you have background information on someone who has the history that Sachs does, it makes it difficult to separate the things he's saying to Tucker, from on record positions he's taken in the past. Its difficult not to roll your eyes and say "of course he has these positions."

In the end...he's championing a current thread of the MAGA movement, so many will think anything he says against Ukraine, and the Obama/Biden Ukraine efforts, is genius.

I watched the video. It is the same babble he's been spreading for years. The fact that you just found out about it isn't my problem
Found out about what. You act like a f*cking authority. I watched it because of the Covid info. I suppose even though he ran that investigation that was all wrong too according to the world of Milton. smh

• Haha
You do not know that the US did it (most likely did not, in fact) and the Ukrainians (who most likely did it) don't need our permission for everything they do in their war against Russia.

Found out about what. You act like a f*cking authority. I watched it because of the Covid info. I suppose even though he ran that investigation that was all wrong too according to the world of Milton. smh
You are a prisoner in your own mind with your delusions. I gave you facts. Like usual, you've shit the bed in your responses. You are a one source trick pony.

He ran that investigation for the Lancet, fired the guy that he hired to run the investigation, then come up with the conclusion that has been nearly universally refuted that Covid came from a US lab leak....

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You do not know that the US did it (most likely did not, in fact) and the Ukrainians (who most likely did it) don't need our permission for everything they do in their war against Russia.
It's an act of eco-terrorism against civilian infrastructure. It hurts the welfare of our allies (real allies like Germany not former Soviet block, corrupt oligarchies that we decided to latch onto in the last decade).

You are a prisoner in your own mind with your delusions. I gave you facts. Like usual, you've shit the bed in your responses. You are a one source trick pony.

He ran that investigation for the Lancet, fired the guy that he hired to run the investigation, then come up with the conclusion that has been nearly universally refuted that Covid came from a US lab leak....
Far from being a prisoner but nice attempt. Whatever facts you gave were according to your world. I'll make my own mind up regarding Covid and "refuted" you're a riot. Refuted by whom the same numbnuts that brought it? You can have your opinion I'll keep mine and I'll continue keeping an OPEN mind. Anything that was refuted as a leak from right here is Bull shit! Gain of function and Fauci has been playing in this sand box for years its well known. It's also well known that other universities and institutions and playing around with gain of function with no bodily authority governing the situation which is extremely dangerous. Those are FACTS pal and it's widely reported, but not by your msm sources which are a clown show joke.

Far from being a prisoner but nice attempt. Whatever facts you gave were according to your world. I'll make my own mind up regarding Covid and "refuted" you're a riot. Refuted by whom the same numbnuts that brought it? You can have your opinion I'll keep mine and I'll continue keeping an OPEN mind. Anything that was refuted as a leak from right here is Bull shit! Gain of function and Fauci has been playing in this sand box for years its well known. It's also well known that other universities and institutions and playing around with gain of function with no bodily authority governing the situation which is extremely dangerous. Those are FACTS pal and it's widely reported, but not by your msm sources which are a clown show joke.
Nice going Ox. You've managed to display a high level of insanity, all the while using an occasional period. Keep stocking up on the canned goods and night vision goggles.

It's an act of eco-terrorism against civilian infrastructure. It hurts the welfare of our allies (real allies like Germany not former Soviet block, corrupt oligarchies that we decided to latch onto in the last decade).
It was a good military operation.

I see no contraction in agreeing that the Russians are the bad guys while also stating that advocating Ukraine to NATO was a very stupid policy. Biden is a disaster and always has been.

Reactions: ChicagoFineForNow
I see no contraction in agreeing that the Russians are the bad guys while also stating that advocating Ukraine to NATO was a very stupid policy. Biden is a disaster and always has been.
Our leadership class be forgiven for not taking Putin's redline wrt Ukraine seriously. In American Foreign Policy our red lines are more recommendations'.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT