ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting recruiting move by Harbaugh going on.....

BayernFan

Hall of Famer
Sep 4, 2001
Tristan da cunha
Kyler Murray is the #5 ranked QB and solid to A&M forever.

Zach Gentry (6'6" 230 lbs) is the #4 ranked QB and solid to Texas forever.

Texas is now talking to Murray.

Harbaugh is in Texas when he finds that out and is visiting Gentry and 'splaining to him that Texas is already recruiting over him within the same class.

Would be funny to see Texas wind up empty handed on this deal.

That would be preferable...

but I would surprised. The kid committed to Texas is taking an official to Michigan this weekend, and I bet Harbaugh flips him. He has already removed "committed to Texas" off his twitter profile. I can't imagine why Texas had the A&M commit on an unofficial. I don't blame the kid for looking around. The month before signing day is always interesting.

Re: That would be preferable...

I live in Allen and have been watching with great interest Kyler's moves. Kyler is a gifted baseball player and Texas has a great baseball program which might explain his trip to Austin. I have a hard time believing he would flip to Texas; I am thinking he is just having a little fun with the fans at both schools. I've watched him for three years and he is one outstanding quarterback. The team has won three state championships and he is undefeated as a starting quarterback.its easy to understand why both schools are after him...

Why does everyone thing Harbaugh can just walk in and take who he wants? He couldn't do that when at Stanford and his personality, as well as the Michigan culture, is not for everyone. Not to mention recruiting southern kids to the Detroit area is not an easy trick, especially when the visit is in January. You guys give Harbaugh too much respect, make the guy earn it at UM.

Originally posted by BayernFan:
Kyler Murray is the #5 ranked QB and solid to A&M forever.

Zach Gentry (6'6" 230 lbs) is the #4 ranked QB and solid to Texas forever.

Texas is now talking to Murray.

Harbaugh is in Texas when he finds that out and is visiting Gentry and 'splaining to him that Texas is already recruiting over him within the same class.

Would be funny to see Texas wind up empty handed on this deal.
texas is talking to murray because after gentry met with harbaugh he stopped talking to anyone and took texas commit of his twitter. the mods who run the texas site predict gentry to michigan by monday or tuesday of next week. Murray is a legacy recuit and they wait till know to go after him? its because they know they are losing gentry. texas also started recuited other qb

To say UM is in the Detroit area would be like saying IU is in the Indianapolis area.

I would say both of those are true to many outside the midwest.

That was the impression I got by many about IU being near Indy when I lived in NY, and now that I live in Pittsburgh.
I'd bet it is a similar thought in Texas.

Re: I would say both of those are true to many outside the midwest.

Gentry comitted to Michigan at halftime of the basketball game

The weather in Ann Arbor is the same as Detroit. Been to too many UM games and worked in Detroit too much.

Read a little deeper into the Gentry situation, only reason he was looking is UT started looking at dual threat guys. Limited places non-mobil QBs cab go these days, mist teams using some dual threat concept
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by fx400:
The weather in Ann Arbor is the same as Detroit. Been to too many UM games and worked in Detroit too much.

Read a little deeper into the Gentry situation, only reason he was looking is UT started looking at dual threat guys. Limited places non-mobil QBs cab go these days, mist teams using some dual threat concept
Posted from Rivals Mobile
you can call gentry a duel threat qb. has 4.6 speed ran for over 1000 yards and 22 td this past season. bigtime athlete also the best basketball player in the state

To bad he had to play in that grumbling 60 million dollar stadium

IU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT