ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana @ Virginia Predictions

That last one was just BayernFan trying to throw in the reverse hex... He's been doing that for years... Looks like it worked. Keep up the good work BF;):D

Reactions: td75 and turney333
I would like to know why you folks attack each other all of the time. Would you do this face to face? It's a bad look.

I'm not perfect, I've been banned for 12 months once. Anyway, I've tried to not post things I wouldn't say to someone's face.
There are some posters here who are much more concerned with the content of other people's posts than that of their own, and they tend to react very negatively if the message isn't anything other than rosy, upbeat positivity toward IU or the program. When anything approaching a reasonable or counter opinion is offered, they attack, and it goes south from there.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Nice work this week. I hope to see you here for next week's edition of Jaded Indiana Football Fans Attempt to Sound Smart.
Mr. cshartless, I have been an Indiana football fan for more than 45 years. It's hard to come more jaded than I. And if my attempt at having a little fun and bringing smiles to some faces in any way offends you, then I feel sorry for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT