ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana State versus Old Dominion today final score

Imndzone

Junior
Apr 5, 2002
Old Dominion 62 - Indiana State 44. ISU shot 20 three pointers and hit 4 of them. I would love to see the Hoosiers play ISU again around December 20 as a barometer of improvement.

Old Dominion 62 - Indiana State 44. ISU shot 20 three pointers and hit 4 of them. I would love to see the Hoosiers play ISU again around December 20 as a barometer of improvement.
ISU looked like a different team than the one we played to open the season. They lacked confidence in their shots.

Are we going to do this all year long? I don't think there's too many people around that think that we played particularly well against ISU.

Are we going to do this all year long? I don't think there's too many people around that think that we played particularly well against ISU.
For me it would be nice to see how much IU has improved. For that matter, I would be interested in seeing IU play Seton Hall again this season for the same reason.

Reactions: HoosierInOhio7
They need to show their improvement when they play Duke, Louisville, Iowa, Michigan, and ND. Those are much better opportunities to build a tourney resume if one is needed than proving ISU played out of their minds while hopefully, IU was adjusting to a new coach.

I’m just glad it looks like we’ll play the isu regularly. It’s good for both programs.

3.gif

this is what i remember watching from isu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT