ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana playing on Wednesday of btt

Try...?

Hit a little too close to home, I see.

It's ok, you can still keep telling us all how awesome your life is. Even though those of us who know, know it's not.
Narcissists can’t tell. They exist only for themselves.

Try...?

Hit a little too close to home, I see.

It's ok, you can still keep telling us all how awesome your life is. Even though those of us who know, know it's not.

I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight. You pierced me through the internet. I don’t tell you how awesome my life is. I just tell you about my life, you can decide if it is awesome or not and continue to critique. Again, I will forget about you after my next bowl, until you try to insult me again next month. Cheers.

I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight. You pierced me through the internet. I don’t tell you how awesome my life is. I just tell you about my life, you can decide if it is awesome or not and continue to critique. Again, I will forget about you after my next bowl, until you try to insult me again next month. Cheers.

Ok, big guy.

Reactions: Cavanagh
Like I said, short jokes stopped being annoying long ago. 5'8 isnt that bad, I really don't even want to be taller anymore. I am able to run and stay under 145lbs with relative ease. It gives my joints a break and hopefully will be able to maintain what little athleticism I had for a long time.

I played the alto sax for 10 years, and all my friends popped their collars freshmen year of college, 100s of them, from bankers on wall street, to the CEO of Cronos. People grow up, I don't still cock my hat unless it a special occasion these days. Like a final four with some old friends, I will make sure to do it if we ever make it, because I will 100% be there, very close to the court.

5’8”? Really? I don’t remember Vic being 6’8”. Anyway, Alexander the Great conquered the world and he was reportedly only 4’6”.

JK! He was a full-grown man.

5’8”? Really? I don’t remember Vic being 6’8”. Anyway, Alexander the Great conquered the world and he was reportedly only 4’6”.

JK! He was a full-grown man.

you can measure if you want......

9 inches. Limp.

you can measure if you want......

9 inches. Limp.

you posted actual pictures of yourself on an anonymous IU basketball board and you’re now soliciting members to measure your penis? I’m surprised you’re still single.

you posted actual pictures of yourself on an anonymous IU basketball board and you’re now soliciting members to measure your penis? I’m surprised you’re still single.

Not members. Just you sweetheart.

Yeah, you're not lonely. :rolleyes:

If you could choose to sleep with someone or alone, I would choose alone 365 days a year. The constant worry of doing something that might turn off the other person (especially with a new person) and acting is not worth it for me.

I told you I don’t value love/bond I can have those relationships without having to date or marry someone. My dog will jump in the car and drive 12 hours to the Carolinas tomorrow and not say a word or give any input on when or where to stop on the way. Priceless.

You just want pictures don’t you old man.

1. Posting personal pics on an anonymous sports message board. Check
2. Asking other posters on an anonymous sports message board if they want his picture. Check
3. Inviting people on an anonymous sports message board to measure his penis. Check
4. Admitting on an anonymous sports message board that his only companion is a dog. Check

Anyone want to offer a diagnosis?

1. Posting personal pics on an anonymous sports message board. Check
2. Asking other posters on an anonymous sports message board if they want his picture. Check
3. Inviting people on an anonymous sports message board to measure his penis. Check
4. Admitting on an anonymous sports message board that his only companion is a dog. Check

Anyone want to offer a diagnosis?

1) claiming I don’t go to games

2) claiming I can’t afford to sit where I sit

3) claiming I can’t afford to travel, and own a gold jet

4) pictures proving I have had more fun at IU sporting events in half the years you have been alive, priceless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT