ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Mr. Basketball, where they went. History

Ou
Not saying what you say is not true but we have had our share of Indiana kids the last few years so those coaches must like Crean and the rest don't. Again just seems odd the state of Indiana coaches are the only ones that dislike Crean.
Our share? Counting this coming class we've gotten two in the past four years

I was going since Crean got here. Also the 2016 class was not that great so we really missed out 2 who was worthy of a scholarship.
You do know that we have a 2016 unranked player from out of state coming in, while passing on ranked in staters...you know that right?

You do know that we have a 2016 unranked player from out of state coming in, while passing on ranked in staters...you know that right?
We did not pass on anyone since we recruited both Brunk and Guy and those are the only two top 100 players in the state. Just because a player chose another school does not mean we passed on them. I would take Jones or Green over Gordon so I don't see all the great Indiana players we should have signed in this class.

We did not pass on anyone since we recruited both Brunk and Guy and those are the only two top 100 players in the state. Just because a player chose another school does not mean we passed on them. I would take Jones or Green over Gordon so I don't see all the great Indiana players we should have signed in this class.
Why would you take Green over Gordon? How many times have you seen either of them play?

Offering does not always equal recruiting

It is just my opinion but I would rather have Jones than Gordon.
Back on track Scott we are talking about Green...So you haven't seen Green play yet you still have decided he is better....thank god you aren't a recruiter

I don't think this kid is good so that means the kid I haven't seen is better....huh?

Back on track Scott we are talking about Green...So you haven't seen Green play yet you still have decided he is better....thank god you aren't a recruiter

I don't think this kid is good so that means the kid I haven't seen is better....huh?
You just can't stand when someone doesn't bow down to you and agree with everything you say. I just don't think Gordon is that Great and to me from what I have read and saw on video both Green and Jones look as good if not better than Gordon. If Gordon was not from Indiana and not from the Gordon family you wouldn't want him here at IU.

You just can't stand when someone doesn't bow down to you and agree with everything you say. I just don't think Gordon is that Great and to me from what I have read and saw on video both Green and Jones look as good if not better than Gordon. If Gordon was not from Indiana and not from the Gordon family you wouldn't want him here at IU.
I have no idea who is better, I haven't seen them play...so unlike you I am not going to pass judgement on who is better

You don't like being called out on your BS.

I have no idea who is better, I haven't seen them play...so unlike you I am not going to pass judgement on who is better

You don't like being called out on your BS.
It was brought up how we missed on Indiana kids in the 2016 class and just stating that this class was not that great with only 2 top 100 players.

Whatever. the discussion started about Crean missing on Indiana players and I showed that the past class did not have very many highly ranked recruits
We were discussing your comparison of two recruits, you switched back to making your statement

This years Indy class has kids going to FSU, Texas, Arkansas, UVa etc...even in a down year Indy produces talent...which is why it needs to be more of a priority

We were discussing your comparison of two recruits, you switched back to making your statement

This years Indy class has kids going to FSU, Texas, Arkansas, UVa etc...even in a down year Indy produces talent...which is why it needs to be more of a priority

Just to throw this out there, are you sure it is not a priority???? As was stated, just because a kid goes elsewhere, it does not mean we did not make them a priority does it

Just to throw this out there, are you sure it is not a priority???? As was stated, just because a kid goes elsewhere, it does not mean we did not make them a priority does it
In The past four years Indiana has had over 50 three stars or better, IU has gotten two....But we have gotten April, Priller, NZ, Stan, Max and commitment from Durham

If it's been a priority we are in trouble

Fwiw, Guy has mentioned that he chose UVa partly because they made him a priority and also said that PU/IU didn't...IU picked up the recruiting efforts to late

Reactions: hondo314

If I had to place a bet as to whether you are 17 years old or a federal prosecutor I am not sure which way I would go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT