ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana bomb threats

I thought for sure this was going to involve the NRA conference in Indy this weekend. That could have been some high comedy, 1000’s of self appointed John Wick’s vs. a Bomb.

Anybody following this?

https://www.newsweek.com/bomb-threat-indiana-schools-police-search-1794452Police Search for Bomb Planted in One of Hundreds of Indiana Schools
There were about 40 school districts that got the threat. Like in my area Noblesville and Lapel did but Carmel, Westfield, and HSE did not. My kids go to HSE but my wife felt more comfortable not sending them today.

I know in Noblesville that the police did a sweep of all the schools and Fishers (HSE) had extra police presence at the schools today.

I think this was an idiot hoaxster who is about to be in a world of trouble.

There were about 40 school districts that got the threat. Like in my area Noblesville and Lapel did but Carmel, Westfield, and HSE did not. My kids go to HSE but my wife felt more comfortable not sending them today.

I know in Noblesville that the police did a sweep of all the schools and Fishers (HSE) had extra police presence at the schools today.

I think this was an idiot hoaxster who is about to be in a world of trouble.
Sounds like from area my local one may have been a copycat but its time for some very severe consequences . Think what this cost just from a tax money standpoint. Time to break the guillotine from Papillon out in a public place. People will see a head fall in a basket and give their stupidity some more thought.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Back when America was Great the worst we did was pull the fire alarm.

We had a rash on bomb threats at my high school....2 or 3 within a few months. We always had a suspension it was a certain whackadoodle classmate, but never heard of them ever arresting anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
We had a rash on bomb threats at my high school....2 or 3 within a few months. We always had a suspension it was a certain whackadoodle classmate, but never heard of them ever arresting anyone.
You're too young to remember when America was Great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT