ADVERTISEMENT

Indentured Servitude in North Dakota

toastedbread

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2006

I wonder how much they are charging the Ukrainians to get their passports back after they decide they aren't cut out for N Dakota. Sickening.

Their business model obviously sucks or else they don't want to pay a living wage. The elites continue to undermine workers. Finally wages are increasing and inflation perhaps coming down after the chronic fed hold rates at 0 ceases. Now on verge of recession and mass layoffs starting our politicians (traitors) continue to do everything in their power to undermine workers. Anything to bring wages down. Facebook, you lay off 5,000 tech workers... Go ahead you need more H1B and OPT... Keep those wages down! Why pay factory worker $25 per hour if I can pay a Ukrainian indentured servants $7 per hour! Trump maralago same deal. Don't pay waiters $30 per hour in Palm Beach when I can import a few Romanian guys $12 per hour. We are being scammed by big biz and our political elites.

And Nicaragua TPS - hurricane from 1998?

🤣

Way past time to implement first safe country. How does a Hindu from India make their way to Mexican border on basis of religious persecution?

Birth tourism on the rise! We are at war with Russia but pay $10k and that baby is a US citizen! Love that birthright citizenship.

Illegal immigration is mostly made up threat. The threat is "legal" immigration. Keep our wages low!

Of course they find the needle in haystack US educated masters student to interview.

We've all been duped!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT