ADVERTISEMENT

In the spirit of bipartisanship

Morrison

All-Big Ten
Aug 28, 2001
Northern California
Name a few politicians from your party that you don’t like, and a few from the other party that you do like, or could at least support or tolerate if they ascended to higher office.

For me, Dems that I’m not a fan of:

Andrew Cuomo- He’s always had that hypocritical sleaze vibe about him.

Chuck Schumer- Seems to always be playing catch up and limit the personal political damage when McConnell schools him.

Jerry Nadler- A sincere man, but complete clown show while leading hearings. He’s always surprised that the other side is playing hard ball.

Mazie Hirono- A predictable party line voice on the news shows that’s yet to have an original thought. Boring, predictable, snarky.

Eric Swalwell- He was my representative in Congress until I moved out of his district a year ago. An insufferable media whore. The left’s Matt Gaetz.

Republicans I admire:

Ben Sasse- He represents what the Republican Party used to be, and still should aspire to be.

Mitt Romney- Had the bad timing to run against a popular incumbent President, and followed that up with having even worse timing by not running in 2016.

Charlie Baker- Massachusetts has this unusual habit of electing Republican governors every so often. They are usually A list talents by definition.

Larry Hogan- He seems sane enough, with good character.

Adam Kinzinger- I’m hesitant to put him on this list because his anti-crazy, sane Republican schtick seems contrived, but at least he publicly claims he’s willing to lose his congressional seat for what is right. But he may just be playing an obviously open lane.

What ya got? Please, only positive comments for politicians of your opposing party, and negative of your own party’s pols.

Last edited:
I’ll bite

Dislike:

MTG - Obviously

Hawley - transparent

Romney - Nothing to do with policy, fight the culture war or make room for someone who will, wimp.

Like:

Kinzinger - does anyone actually believe this guy is a Republican?

Klobuchar - I’ve liked her ever since I heard that story about her throwing binders at her interns, she needs to layoff the racial nonsense, and her ACB questioning was embarrassing, she’s better than that.

Obama - compared to the senile, empty leftist vessel we have now

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Name a few politicians from your party that you don’t like, and a few from the other party that you do like, or could at least support or tolerate if they ascended to higher office.

For me, Dems that I’m not a fan of:

Andrew Cuomo- He’s always had that hypocritical sleaze vibe about him.

Chuck Schumer- Seems to always be playing catch up and limit the personal political damage when McConnell schools him.

Jerry Nadler- A sincere man, but complete clown show while leading hearings. He’s always surprised that the other side is playing hard ball.

Mazie Hirono- A predictable party line voice on the news shows that’s yet to have an original thought. Boring, predictable, snarky.

Eric Swalwell- He was my representative in Congress until I moved out of his district a year ago. An insufferable media whore. The left’s Matt Gaetz.

Republicans I admire:

Ben Sasse- He represents what the Republican Party used to be, and still should aspire to be.

Mitt Romney- Had the bad timing to run against a popular incumbent President, and followed that up with having even worse timing by not running in 2016.

Charlie Baker- Massachusetts has this unusual habit of electing Republican governors every so often. They are usually A list talents by definition.

Larry Hogan- He seems sane enough, with good character.

Adam Kinzinger- I’m hesitant to put him on this list because his anti-crazy, sane Republican schtick seems contrived, but at least he publicly claims he’s willing to lose his congressional seat for what is right. But he may just be playing an obviously open lane.

What ya got? Please, only positive comments for politicians of your opposing party, and negative of your own party’s pols.

Can I hate them all?

Politicians are such strange, immoral and dishonest animals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT