ADVERTISEMENT

In praise of firefighters.

Univee2

Hall of Famer
Aug 7, 2002
As I watch video of police officers in Minneapolis protecting firefighters - and just think about that for a moment - I want to commend these men and women of all the firehouses around the country as true heroes. I have several relatives who are firefighters. These are the brave souls who rescue people, who save lives and put their lives at risk.

Last edited:
As I watch video of police officers in Minneapolis protecting firefighters - and just think about that for a moment - I want to commend these men and women as true heroes. I have several relatives who are firefighters. These are the brave souls who rescue people, who save lives and put their lives at risk.
I was an inner city police officer long, long ago. The acts of courage routinely performed by firefighters in my presence were too numerous to count.

As I watch video of police officers in Minneapolis protecting firefighters - and just think about that for a moment - I want to commend these men and women of all the firehouses around the country as true heroes. I have several relatives who are firefighters. These are the brave souls who rescue people, who save lives and put their lives at risk.
https://www.digitalindy.org/digital/collection/ffm/id/9112/

Don't watch this unless you're ready for it. I was there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT