ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine......

He obviously hates all “far lefties” . I think he is of the opinion that’s the worst thing you could ever call anyone.
It's worse than that. COH and Floor hate far lefties. Bailey hates anyone who doesn't lick Trump's ass.

No surprise that mas would use the term. It's sort of the purvey of the wackiest of the wacky... Example 1- Wild Bill

It's sort of an example of the people least representative of a term using it to characterize themselves. Here's a prime example- a woman named Stephanie Denaro who oozes sleaze. Why anyone would want anything this woman has to offer I have no clue...

Now to illustrate the kind of person we're dealing with... Besides attending an anti-vax rally with full blown covid, and hurling racist insults in public, she is also one of the stupider people Jordan Klepper interviews in one of his Jan 6 videos. She isn't credited, but there is a remarkable resemblance and I'm pretty sure it's her...

And as further evidence, the "Danny" she is referring to as "dying of covid" is Danny Christman, who was not only in DC on Jan 6, but was one of those ordinary citizens" engaging in legitimate political discourse

Maybe it's just me, but that mug screams PUREBLOOD. No doubt he's the epitome of the "in demand" specimen that Wild Bill is raving about...
Tl;dr

Mas should avoid 23andMe and other DNA tests at all costs. I'd bet I'm lighter/whiter than him, and my DNA analysis unexpectedly revealed (in addition to our previously known European lineage) a small percentage of sub-Saharan African ancestry.

I have a relative by marriage who occasionally exhibits some bigotry, although he's certainly not the raging anti-Semite that Mas is. This relative (fair-skinned, light hair, etc.) was shocked to learn of Sephardic Jewish lineage upon submission of his DNA sample. If Mas discovered something like that in his ancestry, he would implode.
Fractured Fairy Tale.

Mas should avoid 23andMe and other DNA tests at all costs. I'd bet I'm lighter/whiter than him, and my DNA analysis unexpectedly revealed (in addition to our previously known European lineage) a small percentage of sub-Saharan African ancestry.

I have a relative by marriage who occasionally exhibits some bigotry, although he's certainly not the raging anti-Semite that Mas is. This relative (fair-skinned, light hair, etc.) was shocked to learn of Sephardic Jewish lineage upon submission of his DNA sample. If Mas discovered something like that in his ancestry, he would implode.
What does 23 call sub-Saharan?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT