ADVERTISEMENT

I'm not going to get shite done today....

Hoops Cat

Hall of Famer
Mar 6, 2007
da Region
How about you? I'm going to watch the games and try to work, but I can already see that's going to be a challenge.

I figure March Madness has to be the #1 zapper of 'Merican productivity.

Or maybe #2, right behind pron.

I'm "working" from home today.....

Probably not getting a lot of billing out.

However,

bd678d0d0d0623734c887124adf3bc3e.jpg

images

3j1TxvR.jpg

gracefuldoll.png

I still think this counts as getting shite done.

Well, let's see .....

I'm not traveling this week for the first time since ..... January? So I'm "working" at home.

My boss is in Vegas gambling his buttocks off.

I've gotta go to the beverage store and see if SN Hop Hunter and Founders KBS made it in this morning.

Doggie O is bouncing around the house like he's on speed.

Games start in 25 minutes.

Whaddya think 'bout dem apples?

You have been a traveling man of late...

I've worked from my home office for many a moon, and consider these next couple of days as a min-vacation.

I think there is an Abrasive in my future, but not until the evening games.

I'm in court all day

Huge oversight. I forgot to take the day off what with being lackadaisical about college hoops these days for some strange reason.

Worse, I had marked off tomorrow afternoon. Now I have an unreasonable client who won't settle on a matter on which there is now an emergency petition pending for tomorrow. The opposing attorney is extremely unpleasant to deal with as well, and she won't agree to a continuance. I could send my wife to cover it, but that might be a really bad idea in the long run. Fuuuuuuu......

Thanks for the support

But I've got my hands full with HA1047. Dude is a worthy adversary who is coming on strong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT