ADVERTISEMENT

I'm looking forward

Meh. Like most halftime shows, it was on in the background while doing other things. I had wings and potato skins to pull off the smoker and finish on the grill. Plus there was beer that wasn't going to pour itself.

I honestly don't remember (m)any SB halftime that held my attention.

to what the old "get off my lawn guys" have to say about the halftime show at breakfast in the morning.
That will not be PC, I'll bet.
I'm old and thought it was one of the more entertaining half time shows, but it was still a SB half time show. It did get me to watch, whereas most in the last 10 years I take off for the kitchen or grill.

Reactions: IUAPEX
I thought it was really good and the staging set up was unique … there were a few drops as well (the diner name used was where Suge Knight killed his buddy or something?)

Just like many of them, that halftime show sucked.
But you be cool, I'm sure.

Nothing like talking to a drum beat, entertaining not
so much. Different strokes for different folks.
Haha. Yep, that’s all rap is. Talking to a drum beat. Hahaha. That’s like saying all Rock n roll is, is screaming over 3 chords.

Reactions: PhishPhan682
I didn't watch the halftime show. It didn’t interest me but most of the performers at the other Super Bowls didn’t either. I’m not their target audience so I really don’t get worked up over it.

Reactions: largemouth
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT