ADVERTISEMENT

Illini fan here. I come in peace!

Illinisully

Recruit
Jan 2, 2014
Hey good game guys. I sometimes like to jokingly talk a little harmless trash talk on these forums but not today. That was a very very humbling loss you guys gave us. Obviously I wanted things to go a bit differently (that's an understatement lol) but you guys definitely deserved to win. The refs were giving my Illini all the help they could get (with all the ticky tacky foul calls on IU) and not to mention we couldn't make even the easiest shots imaginable (I think there was like a 10 minute scoring drought we went thru during the 1st half) Just a pathetic effort on our part but a lot of it had to do with your players playing great defense thru out the entire game and making shots when it mattered down the stretch.

I think your win over us gets you in the Big Dance but I've been wrong before of course so we shall see.

Also, I think Woodson is a legit damn good coach. I haven't followed how your recruiting has been gong as of late but he comes across as a total professional and certainly a big upgrade over that little clueless twerp Archie at least. I think you guys should give him a chance to clean up the mess that Archie left you guys in. Just my 2 cents.

Anyways, good game and here's to no injuries the rest of the way!

Hey good game guys. I sometimes like to jokingly talk a little harmless trash talk on these forums but not today. That was a very very humbling loss you guys gave us. Obviously I wanted things to go a bit differently (that's an understatement lol) but you guys definitely deserved to win. The refs were giving my Illini all the help they could get (with all the ticky tacky foul calls on IU) and not to mention we couldn't make even the easiest shots imaginable (I think there was like a 10 minute scoring drought we went thru during the 1st half) Just a pathetic effort on our part but a lot of it had to do with your players playing great defense thru out the entire game and making shots when it mattered down the stretch.

I think your win over us gets you in the Big Dance but I've been wrong before of course so we shall see.

Also, I think Woodson is a legit damn good coach. I haven't followed how your recruiting has been gong as of late but he comes across as a total professional and certainly a big upgrade over that little clueless twerp Archie at least. I think you guys should give him a chance to clean up the mess that Archie left you guys in. Just my 2 cents.

Anyways, good game and here's to no injuries the rest of the way!
Hard fought game by both teams. Lots of great plays and some bone headed plays on both sides. But max effort and was fun to watch. Always more fun when your team wins, but I would have been proud of the effort had we let it slip away despite the disappointment

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT