ADVERTISEMENT

I woke up to winter

pDga? Jesus.
to make it even worse, there are more than a few dudes out there making 500k+ a year playing frisbee golf and a few making 1mil+.

the disc golf pro tour (DGPT, yes it exists) is expanding to Europe (primarily Scandanavia) where disc golf is even bigger than in the US. As always, I have missed the boat on yet another money making scheme.

But of course, please do not confuse the DGPT with the PDGA as they are two separate entities. Kind of like the PGA and the Royal and Ancient. THe PDGA being the governing body of the sport, the DGPT being the entertainment side. A relationship that works......for now.

F*ucking awful. @DANC I feel so weak. Why is fall so short?!!! It’s the best season of the year and it lasts weeks. So depressing. Miserable Monday.

Read that pickleball killed Matthew perry. Figures.
Sunny and 68 now. High of 82 around 1500 hours.

Go to the driving range. Go the workout club later.

Three nights below freezing this week back home. Then, next week, back home, start dealing with all the damn oak and maple tree leaves and schedule second knee replacement surgery. Have to get it in this year so I get the BOGO free deal so Lars, Brad and Jamie can pay for another $41,000 surgery.

Sunny and 68 now. High of 82 around 1500 hours.

Go to the driving range. Go the workout club later.

Three nights below freezing this week back home. Then, next week, back home, start dealing with all the damn oak and maple tree leaves and schedule second knee replacement surgery. Have to get it in this year so I get the BOGO free deal so Lars, Brad and Jamie can pay for another $41,000 surgery.
sounds like you picked a good time for surgery tho. got all the summer fun in first

You know what you'll never find on a disc golf course?

Cougars. Boom.

Except maybe out west. Then I suppose you're in for cougars.
. . . or women of any sort?

I need a Venn diagram of frisbee golfers and Warhammer 3000 players.

• Haha
Reactions: hoosboot
. . . or women of any sort?

I need a Venn diagram of frisbee golfers and Warhammer 3000 players.
95% dudes. Certified sausage fest. However I suspect, like me, most are fine with this arrangement as we understand bringing the women only serves to ruin an otherwise good time in the woods. No offense to female disc golfers, of course. I’m sure they’ve got their own reason for being away from us.

I play (usually) regular Sunday random doubles. On any weekend there is a self employed millionaire, a prosecutor, deadheads, meth heads, 16y/o’s trying to be cool, old dudes, young dudes, and schlubs like me. An eclectic mix to be sure.

95% dudes. Certified sausage fest. However I suspect, like me, most are fine with this arrangement as we understand bringing the women only serves to ruin an otherwise good time in the woods. No offense to female disc golfers, of course. I’m sure they’ve got their own reason for being away from us.

I play (usually) regular Sunday random doubles. On any weekend there is a self employed millionaire, a prosecutor, deadheads, meth heads, 16y/o’s trying to be cool, old dudes, young dudes, and schlubs like me. An eclectic mix to be sure.
Meth heads???

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
F*ucking awful. @DANC I feel so weak. Why is fall so short?!!! It’s the best season of the year and it lasts weeks. So depressing. Miserable Monday.

Fall is when trees lose their leaves and the leaves need to be removed from the ground so as not to kill your grass over the winter. I have Oak trees in my yard, so fall lasts until at least mid-December. F&#% Fall

F***ing Biden. :mad:
And what about the dying Halloween tradition of trick or treating? That's his fault, too. Just "safe space" events for kids now, like "Trunk or Treat." Kids (and adults) are now afraid to ring doorbells if they don't know who lives there. I can't imagine why.

trump fake news GIF

“The Jab” killed Matthew. No crab legs, no Chandler. Thanks Joe Biden. What’s next? 10 dollar pumpkin lattes at Starbucks.

trump fake news GIF

“The Jab” killed Matthew. No crab legs, no Chandler. Thanks Joe Biden. What’s next? 10 dollar pumpkin lattes at Starbucks.
the second i heard he died i thought: THE JAB!!!!!! i should have thought pickleball. i knew it was no good the first time i heard it. those tiny dimensions are a killer. fat people and drug addicts think they can lift their dvt riddled legs right off the couch or office chair into heavy competition. it's a widowmaker of a sport

A bunch of super high middle-aged dudes running around the forest together with no women anywhere? This sounds like the kind of stories Alexander the Great told his soldiers around the campfire just before things got hot and heavy. You guys strip down to your loincloths, too?

NTTAWWT. I love a good loincloth.

So no different than real golf.

Fall is when trees lose their leaves and the leaves need to be removed from the ground so as not to kill your grass over the winter. I have Oak trees in my yard, so fall lasts until at least mid-December. F&#% Fall
Trees have been dropping leaves on the ground since the Triassic, long before grass even existed. If your lawn can't handle the dead oak leaves, it's just another reminder that what you're doing to your little plot of heaven is unnatural.

Trees have been dropping leaves on the ground since the Triassic, long before grass even existed. If your lawn can't handle the dead oak leaves, it's just another reminder that what you're doing to your little plot of heaven is unnatural.
The unnatural part in your example is the yard

Thanks. I'll file that with McMurty's "I don't care for the large boobs" comments on the AOTF.

Trash GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT