ADVERTISEMENT

I Want a Guy As Ornery As Dakich Who Shoots Like Alford

Alford shot 57% as a freshman. Overall, no three-point line that year '83-84. On a team that pulled off one of the biggest upsets in terms of talent disparity in NCAA history, and made the Elite 8.

When has a 6' 1" guard........hell any size guard that led his team in scoring come close to shooting it that well? Ever.........

Case closed.
Alford needed a screen to have time to set his feet. Edwards could create his own shot and shoot over guys his height or taller and still make 48% of them. No comparison. If Edwards had been 4 years older Steve would’ve been the second leading scorer. Knight’s whole offense from ‘83-‘87 was designed to get Alford wide open shots. It worked, but the team needed an athletic guard like Smart to push them to the next level and win a championship.

DD is not ornery, he is an insecure dbag. He cost us a FF with that dribbling exhibition against Va., and still does not know it. DD rips the HoosHysterics daily for asking for donations to help IU sports, but begs daily for donations for his bicycle cause. His demeaning comments regarding IU players, coaches, admin, and fans is a daily occurrence. Why would you want that attitude on an IU team?

Reactions: MG80
DD is not ornery, he is an insecure dbag. He cost us a FF with that dribbling exhibition against Va., and still does not know it. DD rips the HoosHysterics daily for asking for donations to help IU sports, but begs daily for donations for his bicycle cause. His demeaning comments regarding IU players, coaches, admin, and fans is a daily occurrence. Why would you want that attitude on an IU team?
I didn’t know he had a cycling cause?

You are wrong. I have heard Dan say that he is still haunted by his turnover against VA that kept IU from going to the Final Four. My question is this. Is money that comes from NIL coming from companies, the school or fans?

You are wrong. I have heard Dan say that he is still haunted by his turnover against VA that kept IU from going to the Final Four. My question is this. Is money that comes from NIL coming from companies, the school or fans?
Boosters (whether than means XYZ automotive, Jim IUfan, or the Hoosier sports collective LLC, it doesn’t matter. Didn’t you ever see Blue Chips?)

What about insecure, dbag, ripping HHyster and NIL donors , boasting for his cycle donations, and demeaning comments daily towards IU players, fans , coaches and admin?

For the onetime he talked sbout his turnover he brags hundreds of times about his blue collar sports exploits. DD is NOT a nice person.

What about insecure, dbag, ripping HHyster and NIL donors , boasting for his cycle donations, and demeaning comments daily towards IU players, fans , coaches and admin?

For the onetime he talked sbout his turnover he brags hundreds of times about his blue collar sports exploits. DD is NOT a nice person.
There are a lot of us who don't like where NIL is going. I've heard Dan claim he wasn't that good of a player and was lucky and fortunate to be at IU. Does he go too far at times? Sure, but we all mess up from time to time. We just don't do it on air.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT