ADVERTISEMENT

I told you I am a vocal asshat at games.

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
Just went back and was watching the IL game. I was sitting right behind Bardo. If you go to the 2:11 mark in the first half turn up the volume you hear me say "real cute Curbello, keep missing those layups". He looks at me and starts smiling and then smacks his hands together. I was in his ear all day. Made him miss a few FTs. You are welcome. lol.

Curbello is easy to dislike, but man he’s a guy you’d love to have on your team. He made the sweetest bounce pass around an IU player going full speed. Also, he had that layup where he swung the ball around his back and I thought, it looks great, but how is that not traveling?

Curbello is easy to dislike, but man he’s a guy you’d love to have on your team. He made the sweetest bounce pass around an IU player going full speed. Also, he had that layup where he swung the ball around his back and I thought, it looks great, but how is that not traveling?
It was traveling, but that seems not to matter in the BIG these days.

Curbello looks like he belongs on the set of Dodgeball

• Haha
Reactions: MIS01 and dr.jb
Yeah. That was an insane pass

He's a defensive liability. We drove on him the entire game.

Reactions: MIS01
Yeah. That was an insane pass
Bounce passes, jab steps, back door cuts are three things that seem like a blast from the past. We need to work on those things. It is still so effective and nowadays, unexpected.

he kind of reminds me of the guy on welcome back kotter
If your hair stays in place like this guy's, you don't even need a headband:
mikewoodson1-300x201.jpg

Reactions: dr.jb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT