ADVERTISEMENT

I think with crowds back, IU will return to form....

The kid from Texas has something too. He’s played against the best and held his own.
Yes the QB room like the entire roster is loaded with talented players and IU can rotate players in to have fresh players in the game. I hope IU goes with more hurry up offense as a result and get more reps for very talented players.

Reactions: BayernFan
Yes the QB room like the entire roster is loaded with talented players and IU can rotate players in to have fresh players in the game. I hope IU goes with more hurry up offense as a result and get more reps for very talented players.
I think we are a rhythm team. Penix is great at holding defensive lineman. He’s great at drawing them off. He’s also needs the time to see who’s coming. I like the hurry up but it’s hard on both defenses at the same time. Tom Allen said 30 points will be enough to win our games. Offense production wise.

Exactly. Penn State was slated to play Ohio State on prime time, national television the following week. I’m sure the B10, ESPN, etc took that 5-10 minutes during the replay to collude AGAINST Penn State and cheat themselves out of a potential top 5 match-up. Brilliant.

We’re going back and forth with the biggest dip shit on this board.
I disagree. There are numerous dipshits on this board competing for the title of "biggest".

Reactions: BayernFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT