ADVERTISEMENT

I personally think these cops need to stop with the bs..

THEHOOSIER

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2001
Seymour Indiana
It's starting to feel to me like they are trying their best to paint the team in a negative light. If what I'm reading and hearing is true, this whole situation is complete bullshit and the cops should be ashamed of themselves. I don't care if there was alcohol in the car. Neither player had anything to drink and there were people over 21 in the car with them. The fact that they got a ticket is ridiculous and pathetic. It just feels like someone over there wants Crean gone and they will go to any lengths to do it. I'm not a huge Crean fan either, but this is pathetic. Not to excuse the players, they need to be punished, but throwing them off the team just for being in a car with alcohol? Not even drinking? Don't be so stupid people. Stop acting like every college athlete in the world isn't out drinking underage and partying. The issue I have is it seems like the excise police have an agenda. You should NOT be able to even give someone a ticket or warning if you can't prove its not theirs. What happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty? The whole thing is ridiculous.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News