ADVERTISEMENT

I need to quit watching Louisville...

hoosierfan35

Sophomore
Mar 11, 2010
I just get more ticked off about IU losing the more I watch
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I've been meaning to ask, why the hatred for Louisville?

They are great program with a great coach. What's to hate? They are a fun team to watch

Because I live across the river and to me it's comparable to UK and Purdue in other sports. Plus, I am bitter that IU lost and UL had a relatively easy regional and got off easy having Kennesaw State.

They do have a good program and a good coach, but I guess it would be like an IU fan living in west lafayette when Purdue does well in a sport

I live in Louisville and don't see the issue

Jurich has built some awesome venues and though I graduated from IU I take my kids to lots of UL sports. All of their teams are great and they are smart enough to sell alcohol at games. They are doing things the right way.

I have no problem with jurich and how they do things. I just can't split my loyalties. I have good friends that are IU basketball fans and UL other sports. Doesn't make sense to me, so I can't root for UL

I feel the same way. It is tough to know that IU beat UofL

every time this year in baseball and are out while they continue on. I thought about the striking similarities between this years IU baseball team and the IU basketball team from two years ago. Both IU teams had 2 really good pro prospects, supposedly were in the easiest bracket and both fell out of their respective tournaments way too early. UofL won it all in basketball...will we see the same in baseball?

The sad fact is, we had a very good team that fell short of being great

because it didn't come through in the clutch. Twice.

But it's fun to have a very good team. And any team that's good enough to get into the post season will almost surely lose its last game.

easy team to dislike that's for sure...

they talk a ton of trash - never stop yapping... doesn't matter who they play

Seems like their coach is a hot-head with a mouth too.

Guess that's why their players act like they do.

This post was edited on 6/11 7:20 PM by mk23

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT