ADVERTISEMENT

I like this bowl projection...

I have seen one that had us in Detroit playing Georgia Tech, I think it was CBS Sports.
Music City would be awesome, would probably make that trip.
I plan to be at either one of those bowls. I have never been able to get to an IU bowl game. I don't plan to miss if we can take care of business and make one this year.

Counting chickens before hatched here I see. Let's not overlook Rutgers and Purdue first.
It’s a projection, not a guarantee. And me posting a link to bowl projections has absolutely no bearing on the team’s preparation.

Hope the subway tiles are ok. I selected them.
I sometimes forget how little some people get to travel, as they're unaware of landmarks in other cities. Getting out of the trailer park must be a big deal for someone like you. Pretending you've been there obviously doesn't count, as everyone can see through that. It's like pretending you went to IU or attend football or basketball games, something you don't do. Ready to reveal your little secret yet?

I sometimes forget how little some people get to travel, as they're unaware of landmarks in other cities. Getting out of the trailer park must be a big deal for someone like you. Pretending you've been there obviously doesn't count, as everyone can see through that. It's like pretending you went to IU or attend football or basketball games, something you don't do. Ready to reveal your little secret yet?

I like the fixtures in the bath, if I ever choose to move out you will have no problem getting the next person to live in your head. Still Waiting on that secret Ordy.

I like the fixtures in the bath, if I ever choose to move out you will have no problem getting the next person to live in your head. Still Waiting on that secret Ordy.
When did you get an indoor bath? And since your little secret involves Ord, why don't you let everyone know about your multiple handles? Why are you so afraid to tell everyone about your little ruse, Ord/Ewezerfan/whoeverelseyou'vebeen? But first, tell us all about your time at Printer's Row. Were you there for a poser's seminar?

When did you get an indoor bath? And since your little secret involves Ord, why don't you let everyone know about your multiple handles? Why are you so afraid to tell everyone about your little ruse, Ord/Ewezerfan/whoeverelseyou'vebeen? But first, tell us all about your time at Printer's Row. Were you there for a poser's seminar?

Awww...little Ordy mad again

Carpet is next

Keep ducking and dodging, don't ya Ord/Ewezerfan? Don't want that little secret to get out, do ya? C'mon, the Hoo Hoo gang at Printer's Row would love it if you came clean! Lol

Can see your hands shaking in rage Ordy, calm down

Go ahead though, convince everyone here that I am this lineage of troll.

Oh wait, that's right...they all have you on ignore.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
Can see your hands shaking in rage Ordy, calm down

Go ahead though, convince everyone here that I am this lineage of troll.

Oh wait, that's right...they all have you on ignore.
You already proved it, and you know it. You wouldn't be working so hard to defend yourself if it wasn't true. The fact that you sunk yourself with racist posts and then tried to bs everyone with the Printer's Row stuff was just a bonus. You're a poser, and you know it.

You already proved it, and you know it. You wouldn't be working so hard to defend yourself if it wasn't true. The fact that you sunk yourself with racist posts and then tried to bs everyone with the Printer's Row stuff was just a bonus. You're a poser, and you know it.

waiting

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT