ADVERTISEMENT

I like this bowl projection...

Why not just ignore Ord Fan and stop this stupid discussion yourself.

Anyone who who's entire existence here is based on a laughable lie that he expects all of us to believe...so richly deserves this. Plus it's fun cause I am pissed I didn't get to go to the game.

The mod's can end it any time.

Enlighten us...I am sure your case is air tight. Waiting
Oh, you know you got caught posting under another handle. Funny that you're so defensive about it, especially if it's a bogus accusation. If you'd just admit what you've been doing I'll move on. But we both know what you got caught doing.

Oh, you know you got caught posting under another handle. Funny that you're so defensive about it, especially if it's a bogus accusation. If you'd just admit what you've been doing I'll move on. But we both know what you got caught doing.

Enlighten us...please Ordy.

Enlighten us...please Ordy.
You know exactly what you've been doing. You just don't like the fact that you got caught CourtOrdEwezerfan, and whomever else you've pretended to be. There's a reason why you keep ducking and dodging. You got busted. Musta spends too much time on Printer's Row.

Stop being a baby and ignore him because both of you are ruining this board. It is about IU sports and not a bunch of little whiners arguing about stupid things.

Sorry, I tried the last time this clown got out of control. They promised to take care of it even if he came back..and they didn't. Sometimes you just have to try a new way for the good of the cause.

Sorry, I tried the last time this clown got out of control. They promised to take care of it even if he came back..and they didn't. Sometimes you just have to try a new way for the good of the cause.
So that's your explanation for posting under multiple handles? Wow! But at least you're admitting what you've been doing.

I
Well, you're Ordy, as well as a few others, as you just admitted. And I'm glad you finally admitted that you're a poser. The gang at Printer's Row is also glad you finally came clean and admitted it, too.

Have quartz countertops on order

Have quartz countertops on order
As soon as you admitted you've been posting here under multiple aliases, the whole "I'm living in your head" stuff really rings hollow. The Printer's Row stuff was just an example of your disingenuousness when you tried to pretend that you knew something about Nashville and obviously didn't. You've been thoroughly discredited here.

As soon as you admitted you've been posting here under multiple aliases, the whole "I'm living in your head" stuff really rings hollow. The Printer's Row stuff was just an example of your disingenuousness when you tried to pretend that you knew something about Nashville and obviously didn't. You've been thoroughly discredited here.

Link?

The Quartz will help your next resident IUDanapointEwezerHelenOrdSpa

Link?

The Quartz will help your next resident IUDanapointEwezerHelenOrdSpa
As I said, the second you admitted posting under those handles, which you know is the truth, the "I live in your head" stuff really rings hollow. And the Printer's Row stuff was another example that you're a poser.

You've been thoroughly discredited here. You know exactly what you've done.

ha Trust me, its better to block her and ignore. All she's going to do is create another account so if you ignore it, she stays and no one hears her. It's much better that way. TRUST me.

Report him as I did the last time to get him banned
You still don't get it, do you Scott? Court got caught and then admitted that he's been posting under several handles. He's trying to dodge, but there's a reason he's not denying it.

Last edited:
Report him as I did the last time to get him banned

Scott. @jordanwells committed to manage this idiot when we went through this the last time when he was Eewzerfan or whatever as long as we tried his ignore idea. Most did that and yet the board got trashed by Lucy. Jodan needs to step up. I'll wait one more week.

As I said, the second you admitted posting under those handles, which you know is the truth, the "I live in your head" stuff really rings hollow. And the Printer's Row stuff was another example that you're a poser.

You've been thoroughly discredited here. You know exactly what you've done.

Helendell says what?

Rage much?

Helendell says what?

Rage much?
There's no rage, only delight at what you were caught doing CourtOrdEwezrerHel. You know what you did and you know you got caught. That's no longer in dispute. That you tried to bs yourself as a Nashville insider only made it funnier. Printer's Row? Lol

Scott. @jordanwells committed to manage this idiot when we went through this the last time when he was Eewzerfan or whatever as long as we tried his ignore idea. Most did that and yet the board got trashed by Lucy. Jodan needs to step up. I'll wait one more week.
How many more aliases will you invent between now and then?

There's no rage, only delight at what you were caught doing CourtOrdEwezrerHel. You know what you did and you know you got caught. That's no longer in dispute. That you tried to bs yourself as a Nashville insider only made it funnier. Printer's Row? Lol

Link?

Ordy be mad

Since we both know one of your posting handles has been Ordfan, does that mean you're saying that you are mad? Because we both know you've posted under that name. You don't really want to deny that, do you? Lol

Enlighten us with facts HelenDell. I am sure the senior members of the board (that don't have you on ignore) would love to see your embittered explaination as to how I am somehow this long thread of banned posters..that we ALL know is actually you.

This trash thread embarrasses me when people from other schools come to our board. Please take future arguments to a different forum.

Reactions: IU Scott
ADVERTISEMENT